• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: RC drop brackets with adj. arms

If it gets down to me on the arms, my friend gave it a thumbs up - we'll meet and do a cash for product exchange, he was already ripped off $350 by some asshole in the SEC chapter for a set of arms and drop brackets mail order.

cool cool. looks like i'm 1st in line for the drop brackets. Just lemme know when you want me to paypal ya for them :)

If cal's friend is able to drop the hammer on the arms this week he can have my spot. I had an unexpected emergency come up.

It looks like I just found out my friend scored some RE arms already. Spudly's back up.

haha dangit people, somebody needs to buy these arms so I can buy the drop brackets ;)

and on a side note, I dont have a black name anymore :D

hehe no problem. I just had to wait to do it until I got my paycheck deposited to do it.

I'll buy them at Goatfest Dan... If it is too far into the future give me a day to see whats up. I don't want to drive to Simi Valley for small parts.

I'll buy them at Goatfest Dan... If it is too far into the future give me a day to see whats up. I don't want to drive to Simi Valley for small parts.

That'll be fine, I have a few other parts to train out there as well.

Drop brackets are sold.

Back