• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Ford 8.8 w/ disc and hp D30 w/ aussie locker

1SOLOW X

NAXJA Forum User
i have a ford 8.8 rear end that is factory limited slip with 3.55 gears. it definately needs to be rebuilt (new bearings and brakes). it's complete with calipers and e-brake cables. no diff cover though. i'd like to get $150 for it, being thats what i paid for it.

i also have a non disco hp D30 with 4.10s and an aussie locker. has fairly new ball joints and reinforced lower arm mounts. also has had the track bar mount relocated up higher and modified the sway bar mount to accomodate. this axle does not have the outer knuckles, and i only have the inner axle shaft for the passenger side. Im asking $200 for the axle.

package deal $300 for both, all you need is the brackets for the 8.8 to put it under your rig, with some 4.10s and you've got a pretty decent setup for cheap :)

also have a set of RE adjustable upper control arms, used but still in good shape. asking $200 obo.

possibly willing to trade for lift stuff: anything above 3", body and under carriage armor, etc

Last edited:
sale is pending on front axle, the rest is still up for grabs

hey brave, i sent you a pm the other day, did you get it??

here's an update:

i have a ford 8.8 rear end that is factory limited slip with 3.55 gears. it definately needs to be rebuilt (new bearings and brakes). it's complete with calipers and e-brake cables. no diff cover though. i'd like to get $150 for it, being thats what i paid for it.

also have a set of RE adjustable upper control arms, used but still in good shape. asking $200 obo.

possibly willing to trade for lift stuff: anything above 3", body and under carriage armor, etc

Back