• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 1999 XJ from AZ 123k mi. 4" RE, DBs, JKS arms, New 33" BFG

bmpweXJ

NAXJA Forum User
This hurts to do, but it looks like I'll never move back to Colorado so I need to get rid of my XJ. I've had it in NJ for 5 years and only driven it around 200 miles.

mUWkqb5.jpg

Specs:
1999 Classic with 123K original miles.
4.0L and AW4
Nearly Brand new 33x10 BFG KM2s
4.56 gears (installed by FrankZ) and unplumbed ARB lockers
4" RE Superflex lift with replaced JKS upper and lower arms
RE Drop Brackets
Ruff Stuff diff guards
JKS quick disconnects
Spare front and rear axle shafts
New Battery

This car has been in the following locations:
- Phoenix, Arizona for the first 10 years
- Texas for the next 2 years
- Colorado for the next 1 year
- New Jersey for the last 5 years (only drove in the snow once for just a couple of miles)

Because it was out west for so long, it's a great platform to build something that will stay around for a long time.

The only think not great about it is it's got a bit of a vibration issue above 60. I bought new (to me) tires last year hoping this would solve the problem, but it didn't. Unfortunately I work too much to enjoy this and need the parking spot, so away it must go. The front drive shaft is currently out, but I have it and all the hardware to come along.

Asking $5000 firm. Also, for some reason I can't send PMs any more. If you PM me, please include your email address so I can respond to you.

Thanks!

Brandon

Last edited:
For what it's worth, the ARBs are front and rear. Each were $990 for a total of $1980.

Back