• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday Night Potluck

What should I bring? Maybe I'll just wait and see what we need and run into town.

Although we will not need it, Pat, Mac, and I have the record for the most Ice ever purchased in Attica. Pat can you recall the size and quantity? I know it was hundreds of pounds.

For those who need ideas of what to bring, here is a list of what others have vouluteered to bring:

chilli-IllianaXJ
nachos-XJ&TJME
venison-HaleYes
corn bread casserole-99SJ-Ex
hamburgers & buns-RevDen & Sue
baked beans-85XJ Woody
grill-85XJWoody ,BrianHo13, ForeWheeler
plastic cutlery-BOB
dip-Fore Wheeler
ketchup,mustard,mayo,relish,cheese-Mcnamaag
jello shots-Macgyvr
something grillable-Big Hank

Please add if you are bringing something-I thought I saw more items in other threads, but cannot find easily.

We do need:

potato salad
plates
napkins
other side dishes
potato chips or other chips (nacho type)
dessert

Looking forward to seeing everyone
Sue

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanR
Just remember, some of us have CDL randoms, don't bring anything funny....
(with out warning)...

x2

yea, like cops!

Not just the CDL people, some of us work for the government. I think the Department of Corrections may possibly frown upon me having anything in my system.

Anyways since I'm getting out there this year I think I'll try to grab some olive salad and some of that good 'ol southeast Wisconsin snack, Danish Kringle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanR
Just remember, some of us have CDL randoms, don't bring anything funny....
(with out warning)...

Not just the CDL people, some of us work for the government. I think the Department of Corrections may possibly frown upon me having anything in my system.

Anyways since I'm getting out there this year I think I'll try to grab some olive salad and some of that good 'ol southeast Wisconsin snack, Danish Kringle.

Obviously you don't know what I do for a living...so having anything other than brownie mix in brownies was a joke :)

mac 'no worries' gyvr

damn GOV workers taking all the fun out of things....... oh wait, I work for them too! :D

cuff em' and stuff em' mac!

Obviously you don't know what I do for a living...so having anything other than brownie mix in brownies was a joke :)

mac 'no worries' gyvr

No, I have no clue what you do but yes, I did figure it was a joke. Course, the way some of the people act that I work with... ya never know. But I think to work in a prison you have to be a little unstable. And as far as being a government worker... why the hell do I pay state taxes??? I work for them... I'm paying myself... eh. Speaking of work... I'm off to baby sit. Then 3 days off, work 2 days, then off to Winterfest.

mac 'no worries' gyvr

I just figured that since you were a cop you could get the best stuff for the brownies?

I can bring plates and napkins. I will talk to the wife to make something sweet to eat. I will also have a grill with if needed. I have a camper full of all of the supplies.

Yea, I do, that is what worries me! :D

only thing i see is mexican dirt weed...i never see good stuff on the street...

mac 'back to dinner plans' gyvr

Although we will not need it, Pat, Mac, and I have the record for the most Ice ever purchased in Attica. Pat can you recall the size and quantity? I know it was hundreds of pounds.

It's killing me.. so I gotta ask Why so much ice???

Nick

It's killing me.. so I gotta ask Why so much ice???

Nick

The Ice for the Branik Motorsports sponsered party after the XRRA Badlands race last august...

It was enough to fill two 55 gallon drums with ice and beer for days...

mac 'can't remember total pounds' gyvr

I don't remember total poundage, but I think we each spent $40-50. We bought all the ice the IGA had in the box!

P 'that was a party' Main

Like I said, I'll bring kringle, but are there any requests for flavors? In fact... does anyone know what I kringle is? I brought them last time I went out but that was '07 for carnage fest or winterfest I think so it's been a while.

Back