• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fresno area meet and greet

selarep

NAXJA Forum User
Hey people, it's time we had a Central Valley meet and greet.

Post up when you have free time to make it out.

I'm thinking pizza and some beers at Me and Ed's Victory Grill?
Or we can all park in the 4WP parking lot and eat inside In and Out.

-Rick

I'm in. Where sounds good to everyone?

Yellow_1 said:
Let Us know when you get it nailed down an we will try to go.

Hello Yellow, into your self buddy...

I'm in. I gotta work on Thurs. night though, can we switch it to a Mon, Tues, or Wed. night??? Selarep, you want me to bring the T-case you seem to keep forgetting about???

Tuesday Night, 1900, BullDog Grill.

Sorry about all that Corey... I got strapped for $ and still am.

Intro myself....... ok

I have an 89 4dr yellow 4.0 Auto Dana 44's front and rear Detroits in both with warn manual hubs an 4.56 gears. RE 5.5 short arm kit with 35's fiberglass jeepspeed fronts and prerunner bumper DVD player in back for the kids.....

hows that?

oh yeah.. my name is Mike an if you see me drivin I will stop But it aint my DD so you wont see it out much

Ohh If I can get the night off from work you will see me. Can I get some driving directions? Google Maps is showing nothing for a "bulldog grill in Fresno". Anyone in the Sacramento area want to go? I'll be drivin the mustang and have a open seat.

It is right across from the SaveMart Center on Shaw Ave. Hope you can make it Jeremy.

Eight hours of driving, too far for me. :rattle:
Sacramento I'd be there
Tuesday night perfect.
Have a beer for me
:cheers:
:party:

Rickady said:
Can't be there on a Tue, I only get Wed and Thur off. :(

Maybe I can see everyone at the next one.

you work nights?
If you need a ride, let me know. I can pick you up, i'm out in Reedley.

Back