• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free Shortblock! in ALABAMA

jwittlock

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a 95 model shortblock that ran awesome before i pulled it. I bought it to build a stroker for my 99, from what was a 98 body, turned out to be an engine swap by the PO. I just ended up using my original 99 block with the 95 head. it has some carbon buildup, but not any ridge at the piston top. I seafoamed the hell out of it before i chopped it outta the donor. It really ran good, wasn't throwing any engine codes. it would make a great stroker, or even a stock motor. Has everything but heads. Its free to whoever wants it. Located in alabama.

This would be a classified ad and forum rules state that those types of posts stay in the classifieds section of the forum. The Modified Tech section is not to be used to advertise anything. If the engine is located in Alabama then it should be posted in the classifieds section of the SEC chapter.

I'm sorry about that, still new to the site, and trying to figure out all the rules. Feel free to delete that post. Just trying to put it out there for guys. I can't post on any forum but this one for some reason. Once again, i apologize.

I'm sorry about that, still new to the site, and trying to figure out all the rules. Feel free to delete that post. Just trying to put it out there for guys. I can't post on any forum but this one for some reason. Once again, i apologize.

Its ok everybody has that newbie moment. At this point only a moderator can't delete this post or move it. Also send a message to a moderator or use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom to figure out why you can only post in the Modified Tech section.

Back