• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Forum for links to stuff?

Go Go

NAXJA Forum User
Admin,
I noticed over time that people are constantly asking the same questions:

What is AJ's site, where is detours, who makes this thing? Check out so and so's custom bumpers, etc.

I was wondering if you could create a place to go when you want to find manufacturers, fabricators etc. for parts (new, used, custom) for XJs. If something like that already exists and I don't know where it is sorry to bother you. I'll keep looking.

Go Go said:
Admin,
I noticed over time that people are constantly asking the same questions:

What is AJ's site, where is detours, who makes this thing? Check out so and so's custom bumpers, etc.

I was wondering if you could create a place to go when you want to find manufacturers, fabricators etc. for parts (new, used, custom) for XJs. If something like that already exists and I don't know where it is sorry to bother you. I'll keep looking.
What you call this?
http://www.naxja.org/classifieds/

Once upon a time (before we switched to the vBulletin forums) we had a page with active links to lots of various XJ and off road vendors. The trouble was keeping it updated so that the links stayed valid. At the time it wasn't a high priority.

Right now, half the URLs in my browser addy bar are wild guesses "moser.com, moserengineering.com , jks.com, jksmfg.com etc..." just jab something in there until it hits :)

Back