• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fortunately / Unfortunately Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately, one of the prizes was a cellphone, so I made a call to Ego Club, and they sent out their Emergency Assistance Crew, and reinflated my head after patching it!

Unfortunately, they didn't patch it, they only plugged it, so it's going to lose a plug in ....5....4.....3......2.......1.....

fortunately, i have the patent on 'Nube Zombie Lube (tm), so i am making a lot of money on this fiasco.

Unfortunately, most of the things I say are usually censored around here by our great, loving, caring, and non corrupt chapter mods. Adding to this, a thread I was enjoying was closed. Unfortunately, this usually happens to me.

unfortunately, there aren't as many NAXJA members around Dallas as there are LSJC members.

unfortunately, there aren't as many NAXJA members around Dallas as there are LSJC members.

Unfortunately, he's right. I find LSJC members everyday trying to recruit me. I always tell them no thanks that I am a loyal member and supporter of NAXJA and that I would probably get banned from LSJC anyways. :p

unfortunately, while i agree with you that the majority of the guys are cool as shit, a lot of them have a "holier than thou, my shit don't stink because i drive a pimped out TJ and i've rock crawled once" attitude, and that is what is going to keep me from joining them. That, and i like to cuss and actually voice my opinion on boards without being censored. While i haven't cussed a lot on here, what little i have would have gotten me banned over there by now.

unfortunately, it's the internet so i can't blame it on the Tourette's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back