• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ford HP 44 & 9 Inch, Links, Wheels, 38's

saybye

NAXJA Forum User
Originally out of a 77 Bronco. Completely rebuilt two years ago and have less than 3,000 miles on them since rebuild and no offroad trips on them since rebuild. Seals, ujoints, gears, etc. were all replaced. Axles are open front and rear, yukon 3.73 gears. Axles are setup to go under a Jeep Wrangler YJ.

Front comes with coil buckets, tie rod, drag link, panhard bar, and extended radius arms. heims are 3/4 non chromo.

Rear has coil buckets, setup up with two lowers and a wishbone style upper. heims are 3/4" non chromo.

Comes with two black steel wheels and two silver steel wheels mounted on 38" Gumbo Mudder rollers.

Like it sits the setup drives down the road pretty well. Link material was made using .25 thick tube. This setup was basically made to make a bigass street jeep. If I were going to use it for offroad, there are a few things you might want to change to make it perform better. Im tired of the huge look so im going back to 33's and stock YJ axles. Asking $1,200 or partial trade for a nice set of 33's and jeep wheels. Open to really any style 33, but prefer something road friendly like a KM2 or MTR. Looking for black steel wheels, factory offset, 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern. Let me know what you have and we'll see what we can work out. Located in Soddy Daisy TN, 30 min north of Chattanooga. 423-315-1598
P1010670.jpg

P1010669.jpg

P1010668.jpg

P1010667.jpg

Are these setup for a tj or yj? Coil bikers trac-bar setup? I have a set of 17" black rims with 305/70 mu Sasha with 85% tread. Full size spare tire has never touched the ground

Back