• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale: Lifted 1988 XJ with Tricks

I know your looking for cash.. But are interested in a trade 2005 DS650 BAJA quad. Very clean low low Hours.. With paddles and a list of bolt on.!???

Yeah, definitely cash unless someone has a real, real sweet street bike they want to trade me.

Will take $3500. I have to get this thing on CraigsList soon, so if you want a do-it-all Jeep, this is your guy.

OKAY you guys, he is giving somebody a sweet deal on this jeep. I want to see this jeep stay in the naxja family.Plus just maybe, I could talk the new owner into selling me the rack off of it.;)

:cheers:

Last edited:
I'll take the axles :p

Funny I was reading the first post and thinking this thing looks and sounds really familiar...then I noticed the date.

Good luck!

You will be getting a great running jeep folks.

I even say this with out him selling me that rack.

GLWS. Somebody is getting a great jeep when they buy it.

It had 187k when I bought it, I believe, and most its miles are trail miles, so somewhere around 200k. It's been some places but it still keeps thumpin'.

Scott, what would you give me for the roof rack? It happens to be off the Jeep at the moment.

It had 187k when I bought it, I believe, and most its miles are trail miles, so somewhere around 200k. It's been some places but it still keeps thumpin'.

Scott, what would you give me for the roof rack? It happens to be off the Jeep at the moment.

Already got me one sir. Thank you for thinking of me.

I'll give you Tree.Fidy. That's $3.50

Back