• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Floor pan repair

do a search for sherman auto parts on google they are based out of Detorit. i just ordered full pans for the front driver and pass side. they measure 24x57x about an inch deep. they are $116 plus shipping. they also make them in 1/4 pans so you dont have to buy the whole thing if you only need to repair part of the pan. Also look in the "shop local" part of their home page. Call around to see if you can save yourself shipping by having them sent to a distributor in your area. (thats what i did) other wise shipping is like a $100 because they cant be UPS'd they have to ship via fright line. my total came to 250.44 and i pick em up on thursday. on a side note i also invested in a 3x5' sheet od 22gauge sheet metal and some body pannel adhesive. i do plan on welding them in though. tim....hope this helps guys

The full drivers side pan from Sherman fits nice as long as your rust doesn't go too far up the firewall or to far back. I needed to use filler pieces on about 4" for the firewall and 1" at the rear of the pan. Using the preformed pan from sherman was a lot faster and easier than cutting and forming pieces to fit the rusted out spots.

Man ......for 400 bucks I'd go to Az and get Rockwerks to fix my floors. Thats cheap man. But then I'm NY. Yeah, I know, but it's by choice man. Just waiting for serman pans to arrive to start working on mine.
You say five hours. Drive in, work and drive out? I sincerely hope so . Im looking for a week at the most.
Well, it will be after reg working hours.

Back