• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Final 2011 SoCal ROTM Vote

ROTM

• Fornstar

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Scottmcneal

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • jeeperjohn

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Skwerly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cracker

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Lowrange2 (NOT SOCAL!)

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • GSequoia

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come on folks, i'm still behind a couple of votes.I need help here.Do you want a NON So Cal person to be in the lead?

I am not a SoCal person? :dunno:

Was the line drawn below Pasadena in the last couple of weeks? Does that mean that Casual is now a Sierra Chapter member? :gee:

No your still SO CAL, and yes casual is sierra.But i need to kick butt to catch up and pass him.(lowrange) But i just noticed he is now at minus on his count, right

I am not a SoCal person? :dunno:

Was the line drawn below Pasadena in the last couple of weeks? Does that mean that Casual is now a Sierra Chapter member? :gee:

We carved your area out and gave it to SEC.

No your still SO CAL, and yes casual is sierra.But i need to kick butt to catch up and pass him.(lowrange) But i just noticed he is now at minus on his count, right

not minus but not within reach either

good ridance on the lowrange thing, i voted for you in good conscience, then i see you posting up in your chapter begging votes.... I remember reading somewhere, someone recommended making this a DQ'able offense, and i agree... that shits REALLY LAME dude....

good ridance on the lowrange thing, i voted for you in good conscience, then i see you posting up in your chapter begging votes.... I remember reading somewhere, someone recommended making this a DQ'able offense, and i agree... that shits REALLY LAME dude....

Hey now, so have I.So we can't say crap about that.By the way, WHEN did you get a conscience? :laugh3:

:( Not so much begging as making it known. In the first post anyhow. How many SECers would notice I entered the SoCal ROTM? Then it turned funny so I started making it more known. Now it's just hilarious. :)

It's only lame if it really mattered. ;)

What I find funny is that people get bent out of shape over it. ROTM, is/was/should be a fun thing. There'll always be those who vote for their buddies much like there are those who will vote for whichever has the biggest axles/tires/"right" color/etc. Vote for who you think should of your reasoning.

Back