• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Filarski Bros. Baja 1000 Prep

Steering "C's" had to be re-trussed after Currie Ent. glued new "streight"ones on for us...

We went 1/4" this time since the old ones with 3/16" were so F'd up.

IMG01853.jpg

dang that thing looks smooth around the track. any chance you guys could shoot a couple quick pics up under the fenders? front and rear... i want to see how you cleaned them up after adding the glass. my 2dr will be getting glass all the way around, just not the rear anytime soon.

We never had any light inside the car so we made clamp on brackets for the new dome lights. touch of the button and no corner is unlit. rear light is on...
IMG01870.jpg

I used to have that exact light in the cab of my Courier, man that thing will light up your cab and the cab of the car next to you!

I sell the crap out of those things to the city of Gardena, they use them for close quarters work lights and to light the tool boxes on the service trucks. The fluting on the lenses really does throw light everywhere.

Quick Link for my Spot Tracker (these things are awesome) This just follows me on our pre-runs. We'll have the IRC tracking device in the race car.
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/gogl.jsp?glId=0NeMHYvpka5fMBMZDDFenWE0GZyt4nupY

IRC tracking Link
www.racetheworld.net

We pre-ran Ryan's first 80 miles today in his Cherokee. It's pretty brutal in a non race Jeep...

Tomorrow he'll pick up were we left off with HIS co-dog and end up in San Felipe for the night. then finish on Wed.

Myself and my co-dog will pre-run the beach section and Uropan section in the morning.

Eric

We're here in San Felipe, having tacos and beers with the Dust Junkie crew and the Ryan Filarski...along with Uncle Ron. The weather is beautiful, wish you guys were here. We're going to run Zoo Road tonite, and the rest of the loop at 0-dark-thirty tomorrow. I'll update when I can.

Sorry to all you guys that need to order parts this week....you'll have to wait til Monday.

-Dan

Back