• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Filarski Bros. Baja 1000 Prep

:party:

Congrats!!!!!!:cheers:

Nice!!
cool.gif

Congrats guys!
beer.gif

Billy

Damn that was fun!!

My pix & vids, such as they are... Dayum that was a good time & a great race!

http://tinyurl.com/Baja1000-11-2009

And yeah, I may post this link in a couple spots. Just because I can!

That was an awesome race, with wonderful people involved at every level!!

Well, except the ones that didn't show up to pay off their bet... but that wasn't us!!!!

Our paint and body sponsor, RVMD is throwing a Baja 1000 victory party for the whole team.
Anyone that was even remotely involved in welcome. Here is RVMD's post from another board.
Please PM me for me directions.

Eric

Jack @ RVMD:
Hey there, everybody! First of all, congratulations to the Filarski boys and DJR Racing for the fantastic, edge-of-the-seat performance! We were both glued to the computer for almost the whole race!
Anyway, to celebrate the victory, RVMD would like to invite everyone involved with the 1000, be you pit crew, photographer, or cheer squad, to a party at our house on Saturday, December 12, from 3:00 PM until......
We will provide the keg, and if you plan on imbibing adult beverages, we suggest you bring your own sleeping quarters (i.e. your RV) to avoid having to drive home. Let us know if that weekend is okay, and if you can bring a side dish to go with hamburgers and hot dogs.

Back