• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fiberglass fender install q's...

as far as the gap, i recently installed hannemanns on my renix, and the gap is pretty big at the a-pillar. (the only place where it needed to be trimmed)... granted i probably could have finesed it a little more, but i could care less, its not a benz! i figured now would be a great time to change out the torx head screws and clips for simple self-tapping screws (w/ a rubber grommit, did i mention they fit like shit?)

im lovin my fenders... ive allways been kinda sceptical of barely-started jeepspeeds rocking fenders.... but a trip to kartek w/ some extra money and here i am.

really like the way it looks from the drivers seat, no more boring front end for me.

i'll grab some pics of install specific issues when i take em off to be painted.

yea i have about a 1/2" gap at the a pillar on the passenger side. but i dont sit over there or walk along that side, so who cares? :D

ive seen em made to fit like OEM fenders and they look GREAT, but i really could give a rats ass, my jeep is made for goin fast not sitting still and looking pretty. :dunno:

If you want gap shots I can snap some but I guess Im lucky or am more skilled at doing body work since I have about the stock 1/8 gap between a pillar and fender

Back