• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fender Flare Poll

Better fender flare poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dude you are a vacuum forming machine very sweet. Ready to try a center console with a 10" touch screen bezel? I have not started on my big vac former yet life got in the way.

Bump for cool flares :)

Bringing this thread back to life. I know I told Doug I would send him some pics of the flares after I painted them so here ya go! BTW, I had the wheels extremely jammed up in the wells and only managed to crack the underside of one of the flares when I came down hard with the wheels kicked off a "hidden" rock. Very impressed with the quality and durablitly of these!

Only clean shot @ the moment
Gilbert2010002.jpg

Stuffed
Gilbert2010041.jpg

Gilbert2010042.jpg

Gilbert2010043.jpg

Wow! That makes me reconsider painting mine again. That looks really good mrtosh. You should find Napier Precision Products on facebook and post them there too. And I totally agree. They are really tough!

I'm working on a writeup on jeepforum.com for the install. I don't know when I will get around to finishing it being caught up in other things right now, but it will be done eventually. For now, check out these pictures of his new product for cut and fold quarter panels!

58e95b80-1.jpg

42686ed3-1.jpg

4ad12e07-1.jpg

6b889f73-1.jpg

73656bf9-1.jpg

e63736c3-1.jpg

73db5c7c-1.jpg

IMAG0171.jpg

Hi would you be willing to make a custom sized flare? I have 40's on full width 1 tons, and a stretched wheelbase. Please let me know if you can help. It is a 98 xj!

i dont give a shit if they look like bushwackers or not. as long as they arent close to the bw price im interested how much?

Napier Precision is in the final stages of moving to a larger location! This is exciting but all on-hand inventory has shipped and the move obviously prevented any new production.

However, the most critical equipment has now been successfully tested at the new location. All that remains now is getting work areas organized and getting back into production!

The Shopping Cart on the Napier Precision Website has been shut down during the move. It will open up again real soon! Also, there will be a special NAXJA Coupon Code available for an additional discount!!

Subscribed altho I have nice-fitting TJ flares. I read thru the whole damn thing pouting because the flares extended in the rear all the way down the lower panel like stock flares. I don't like that look. And here on page 22 are flares for cut-n-fold q-panels. Figures.

I do have a (long) comment. The flares seem to be pretty impressive and I always love when new products are engineered for the XJ. But to a non-discerning eye and to the thousands that don't know better, these look like Bushwackers. Consider someone who doesn't come to NAXJA who sees these on an XJ at the mall. He's been hesitating on pulling the trigger on some B.W's. He sees these & they fit so well and look so awesome that he finally decides "yes!", so he goes home & orders BW flares, thinking they are the same product. Stuff like this eats at me because I hate being misunderstood in my personal dealings and I just hate to think that people are going to buy BW after seeing these, and unable to ask questions, think they're getting the same product.

My point is, there should be an OBVIOUS visible clue on these flares that they are not BW. Yes, we all know they look different, but most people (at a casual observation) won't. Think about it, Doug. Now I won't be able to sleep tonite.

Subscribed altho I have nice-fitting TJ flares. I read thru the whole damn thing pouting because the flares extended in the rear all the way down the lower panel like stock flares. I don't like that look. And here on page 22 are flares for cut-n-fold q-panels. Figures.

I do have a (long) comment. The flares seem to be pretty impressive and I always love when new products are engineered for the XJ. But to a non-discerning eye and to the thousands that don't know better, these look like Bushwackers. Consider someone who doesn't come to NAXJA who sees these on an XJ at the mall. He's been hesitating on pulling the trigger on some B.W's. He sees these & they fit so well and look so awesome that he finally decides "yes!", so he goes home & orders BW flares, thinking they are the same product. Stuff like this eats at me because I hate being misunderstood in my personal dealings and I just hate to think that people are going to buy BW after seeing these, and unable to ask questions, think they're getting the same product.

My point is, there should be an OBVIOUS visible clue on these flares that they are not BW. Yes, we all know they look different, but most people (at a casual observation) won't. Think about it, Doug. Now I won't be able to sleep tonite.

Interesting & insightful observation. Any suggestions?

Do you have plans on building 84-96 flares in the future? Maybe you do and I just missed it.

Creating the fender flares for the 88-96 4 Door XJ is real high on the "to do" list. Now that we're in the new location this process will be much easier.

NOTE: The V2 Fender Flares will not fit on the older XJs. The rear fender flares area is significantly different.

Back