• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fender Flare Poll

Better fender flare poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
aww man :( i got pulled over again today for not having fender flares and i really love this style of flare. guess ill go with the bushwackers and once they all rip off ill get some of these haha

HA !! i got pulled over last week too, the cop let me off when i told him i had a set on order.. . my buddy wasnt wearing his seat belt and he hit him with a $240.00 ticket ... ouch, then i got stuck in a swamp. miles from nowhere, didnt have my winch or highlift, 6 hours later the unimog that came to pull me out got stuck . at 1 am we got a hotel cuz we were 4 hours from home.. i was suposed to be home by 5pm to pick up my kids. turned out to be an expensive day trip,

A limited batch of the fender flares are being run on new tooling & molds. These are probably going to turn out real well. If so, then the fender flares will go into regular production. There should be a better answer within a couple weeks. Thanks for the interest!

Doug

EXcellent...Please add me to the list(or future list) I'm looking to buy asap.

thanks

I'll be interested once the quality gets really good, and it's easy to order. They look sweet.

They're good already. I bought prototypes and haven't seen any flaws that Doug was worried about. Good product, IMHO.

Disclosure: I just want to address those who may be skeptical about my comments. I AM JUST A BUYER.

I have no vested interest here. (Wish I had invested awhile ago).

Anyway, my input is just to inform others of my satisfaction with these, nothing more.

any updates on these?

Thanks for asking!

Updates:
- My screen name is now in bright blue vendor approved colors!
- A batch of the V2 Fender Flares for the 4 Door Jeep Cherokee XJ is in the process of being completed for guys that pre-paid.
- Extra sets were made. A few sets are available for sale. (PM me for details)
- These flares should be available in limited quantities on a regular basis real soon.
- Working on getting a website set up to provide information, specifications, picts/video, destruction tests, new products, and store front.

Thanks,
Doug

They're good already. I bought prototypes and haven't seen any flaws that Doug was worried about. Good product, IMHO.

Disclosure: I just want to address those who may be skeptical about my comments. I AM JUST A BUYER.

I have no vested interest here. (Wish I had invested awhile ago).

Anyway, my input is just to inform others of my satisfaction with these, nothing more.
X2
I have another set of the prototypes, and they are awesome.
I will post up some pics once I get the rears back on with my new quarter guards

Hey Doug, i had sent you a pm a while back and just now seen your reply. Havent been on here for a while. Still holdn out for the 2door version but i will let my friend know your working on the 4door flares again.

Napier Precision Products - V2 Fender Flares

This is exciting! The website featuring the V2 heavy duty fender flares for the Jeep Cherokee XJ has launched!!

Some of you on NAXJA already own a set of these flares! A lot of you have followed the development and offered ideas for these fender flares for the 4 door Jeep Cherokee XJ 96-2006.
See the last few pages for reviews, feedback, and a video link on page 17 by zr2toxj on how awesome and heavy duty these fender flares are!!

Here's what we did to make them tougher and better:
  • Almost TWICE AS THICK as other products. Makes them super tough. I can park my Jeep on them!
  • Extend out around 3.25". Lines up great with most 10.5" - 12.5" wide tire setups. Some products extend out 5" which is a couple inches past most tire/wheel setups. Since the V2 Fender flare extends out around 3.25" it is also less likely to smash into obstacles.
  • Cut out fender flares. Increases the opening dimensions of the wheel well. (Requires removing a lot of sheet metal.) Bigger opening allows for larger tires, more articulation, and is tough looking.
  • Blends with the look of the Jeep Cherokee much better. These fender flares even look like they were made just for the Jeep Cherokee XJ!
  • Paintable. Paint to your favorite color or they can be left plain. Either way, the rigid ABS plastic is easy to take care of!
  • Helps keep you street legal

flares005-1.jpg

Napier Precision Products
Right now, the flares are $425 via PayPal with shipping included!

Also, other product ideas are being worked on. If you have a great idea for a heavy duty plastic product let's talk!

When I cut my fron fenders, I just traced around the flare on the outside where the plastic contacted the metal of the fender, then cut away.

Do you think I have enough fender for these flares to successfully attach?

When I cut my fron fenders, I just traced around the flare on the outside where the plastic contacted the metal of the fender, then cut away.

Do you think I have enough fender for these flares to successfully attach?

Interesting question! What I can do is get some dimensions off my Jeep to where the mounting holes are at for the new fender flares. Give me a day or so, just a lot going on right now!
Thanks, DougN

just got my new set of flares and i must say they look damn nice. only bad thing is now i have to paint the jeep so it looks as good as the flares...i hate you doug

Back