• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fender Flare Poll

Better fender flare poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am definitely interested, i was referred here by a friend on cherokeeforum.com and I NEED a set of these...I cut my flares and cut the rear too much, now she needs welding, so I want something to cover it up but don't want to spend on the BSwackers.

What is the final price on these btw?

ABS Plastic has been ordered for the next batch of these fender flares! There is already a list of guys that have already spoken for this batch. These fender flares are almost certainly going into regular production after this batch so that is exciting. That will make a really high quality fender flare available for everyone!

These Fender Flares really need a good name. Any ideas?

Trail tamer, rock basher, trail tough, rugged flares, these all just came to my mind quickly. The first two almost sound like a copy of bushwacker, but that could be a good thing, or it could be a bad thing. Either way, these are still some stinkin' tough flares. People will buy them when word gets around.

Doug,

Can you post the width of the flares again? How much wider than stock? Thanks.

At the very center of the top they extend out 3.25". On a '98 XJ with 12.5" tires and aftermarket rims the flares are right in line with the tires.
I don't recall how far a stock flare extends out.

At the very center of the top they extend out 3.25". On a '98 XJ with 12.5" tires and aftermarket rims the flares are right in line with the tires.
I don't recall how far a stock flare extends out.
I'm working on planning out my wheel selection... what width and backspacing are you using?

Thanks

I'm working on planning out my wheel selection... what width and backspacing are you using?

Thanks

Here's all the details I have for the wheels.
Wheel dimensions: 15" x 8"
Backset: probably 4", although it may be 3 5/8" I'm trying to double check
Bolt Circle: 5x4.5"

Tire: ProComp AT 33"x12.5"

Last edited:
Hey Doug,
Cash is sent via PayPal. Thanks again for all the help. Just wanna say Doug here is a great guy to deal with and very helpful.

Thanks,

Sean

sorry if i missed it but can these be made for a 2 door?
Hey, thanks for the interest but right now these aren't being made for the 2 door. That project is on the future "to-do" list though. Keep a eye on this thread for any developments but it'll probably be a few months at least.
Thanks,
Doug

aww man :( i got pulled over again today for not having fender flares and i really love this style of flare. guess ill go with the bushwackers and once they all rip off ill get some of these haha

Back