• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

feeler thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
where are ya at seansxj?

DROPPED SOME PRICES...

rear bumper
200 obo

roofrack(homemade but steel is good)
40 obo

grant steering wheel

(2) seats
for 30$

anything else?

you get my PM? my pops in ICU right now, he has vascular disease and might lose his leg. Im here at the hospitol using my sons PSP to get online. was PnP coming out today?

just checked my sent PMs and I guess it didnt send, im still trying to figure out this PSP.

shit man im terribly sorry for all of that.
i had no idea seansxj.
pnp hasnt called me back yet, so it might be a few days

havent gotten a pm yet...

well I can swing by tommorow If your going to be around. I just have to do a brake and lamp inspection on the '90 in the early AM then im free to swing by. I just gotta get that inspection done cause my temp tag is up tommorow.

yah swing by tomorrow ill be home from 140pm to 5pm, i have class until 1 and work at 530

sounds good, ill be getting it ready to slide out for picknpull...

there is a pic on one of the posts, im at school right now...

tried to call and i left a voicemail. DMV took 3 hours which killed my chances of makin it your way. 3rd times a charm!

im trying to consolidate all my stuff for sale:

home made roof rack
40obo
rear bumper
150obo
RE super flex lowers fixed
100 obo
grant steering wheel

thanks for the help seansxj!
thanks everyone for helping and buying parts and making it happen!
-jon

this thread is now done with im gonna consolidate the left overs

ill buy the roofrack please send me pictures asap. and were would you be located at?

Welcome to NAXJA. Since you are fairly new, I wanted to point out this thread was from May 2009. You could try sending blondejohn a private message to see if he still has this stuff, although he will probably see this.

yah sorry mods you can delete this i guess, this is from quite a while ago...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back