• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: Mid. Tenn. April Meet and Greet

My preference is to have it a little more north, into Nash. I'm hesitant to drive my rig that far on the interstate. If we have it further north into Nash, I can take it the back way.

If we keep it in the Boro, no biggie. I should have my truck ready to drive by then.

The park in Murfreesbor is a nice facility with all kind of stuff for the kids. I think animals are okay too. You do need to call to reserve a pavillion. Se-real did this for us the previous two times.

What about food and supplies we need to bring??? Any suggestions? I am an Army guy, so I eat anything....

So far looks like it might be pretty decent weather for the M&G forecast shows high of 65 on the 11th. The park we had it at last time was pretty good, plenty of parking, big open fields for kids to run around, depending on which pavillion we get there's a couple of playgrounds as well. Each one has more than enough room for everyone to eat and grill out. Now we need to start making a list of what everyone's going to be bringing.

*EDIT* Is this going to be a strictly NAXJA event or would ya'll like me to spread the word over to TNVJC as there's a few of them that live in the boro area that prolly wouldn't mind getting together as well.

Invite the TNVJC. They have been to the M&G's before. It's like seeing more old friends, right?

The "Tennessee Virtual Jeep Club". They have an oline site like we do. All kinds of Jeeps in the state of TN.

Ok so someone give me the directions or the google map for the place. I will go over their tomorrow and check it out and figure out which pavilion to reserve. I will then call on monday and reserve it. So alpha it just seems to be the best place for the majority of people. I will also get a supply list posted up so we can get that started as well.

bigalpha...
Unfortunately, I am not that high speed. I could only dream of being SF. I have worked with 5th group in the past. I spent 5 years active at Campbell. I am now National Guard, so all of our SF is in Alabama.

Does anybody know if there is anywhere close that we could ride our quad???

Brady can't wait for an Elvis sandwhich.

IMG_1935-1400.jpg

:thumbup:I'll be there and I'll see if eric wants to make it. Both of us live in Murfreesboro so I'm definitely up for meeting at Barfield!

No worries, I'll just leave extra early :D

Has a time been decided? Whenever you get the time and place nailed down, I'll edit your first post to include it in there.

I've got a question for everyone that's coming this sat. I just picked up a new DD that was rear-ended. Nothing majorly wrong with frame or anything but need to know if anyone has a stock front swaybar link. I'm going to keep this one stock to use for DD and the passenger side link broke completely in half and was never fixed. If anyone has one would you mind bringing it with you to the M&G? Thanks.

I've got a question for everyone that's coming this sat. I just picked up a new DD that was rear-ended. Nothing majorly wrong with frame or anything but need to know if anyone has a stock front swaybar link. I'm going to keep this one stock to use for DD and the passenger side link broke completely in half and was never fixed. If anyone has one would you mind bringing it with you to the M&G? Thanks.

Sorry, both of mine snapped on the removal process. Now to only get the pressed bolts out.

That'd be sweet brians, sorry bout the luck bigalpha I guess mine's unusual because my 92 and the 93 both have torx head bolts not the pressed in ones. Now I just need to figure out the shackle clearance problem I have on the driver side and clean it REAL good (PO was a complete slob most of the carpet was black which should have been tan).

yeah, it's got a hex head, but the bolt is pressed into that bracket. You have to hammer or cut it out.

Mine won't hammer.

Back