• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Favorite musclecar?

91 Jeep Project said:
1978 Motion T/A - Phase III
LS-6 (454)
Edelbrock intake manifold
Super stock ignition, etc.
Turbo 400
12 bolt posi w/4.10

RATBRD1_big.jpg

The Motion Phase III package at the time guaranteed over 600 HP and an 11 second ¼ mile time slip

Sweet, now it needs the Herb Adams road racing suspension (lowered and raked with heavily radiused fender openings to get serious rubber under it).

91 Jeep Project said:
1978 Motion T/A - Phase III
LS-6 (454)
Edelbrock intake manifold
Super stock ignition, etc.
Turbo 400
12 bolt posi w/4.10

RATBRD1_big.jpg

The Motion Phase III package at the time guaranteed over 600 HP and an 11 second ¼ mile time slip
Those fender vents make great XJ hood vents.

Ask me how I know. :D

G.Q. Jeeper said:
http://community.webshots.com/user/gqjeeper

here are the pics of my bad boy!

I love this car, its now 3000 miles away though :(

Thanks, its good to know there are others who appreciate the 2.2 Turbos of the 80's they are definately a chip off the 'ol big block! ahaha

Jeff

Very nice. I didn't realize they replaced a dash vent with a boost gauge, though - that sure makes for a nice, integrated install.

Since the Omni's qualify.....

How about a 76 GMC Motorhome, 455 cid Olds, front wheel drive, with Howell fuel injection. A 12000 lb hotrod with indoor plumbing.

A car would be an 87,88 Buick Grand National

Russ's would be what was already posted, 69 Camaro, 427 COPO (actually have the engine) LT1. Saw one at Floyd Garrett's Muscle Car museum and nearly fainted-it had 10 miles on it.

My XJ...when its done anyway lol. I have to think realistically, Im going to start looking for a rust bucket 70-73 Duster to restore when I exit college. It's definately MOPAR or no car. If I had the money I would be in the market for an immaculate 69 Charger Daytona.

Well I currently own a 67 mustang. On my list of other muscle cars I want to own before I die and I would add a 69 mustang, 69 Charger, Cobra, and maybe an Ultima (can you consider that a muscle car??)

GTO Judge

67 Charger, 426 hemi.
Ooh mama thats a sweet ride.

saw an unrestored one for sale back in 91, primered, rusty and stinking like mold. Had heaps of leaves stuck in its side gutters, and was mildewed all to hell. But it was so purdy! I got wild eyed and... didnt have the money. It was tagged at $2000 bux. I didnt know what i was looking at back then.

Last edited:
I'd have to say my favorite would be a 68-69 fastback barracuda and stuff a 426 hemi into it. Either that, or I would just take my dads '70 challenger r/t with his 426 hemi he has in it. That thing would be scary fast if it could ever get traction lol. I'll try to get some pictures up soon.

1967 buick riviera, 430 big block, looks good and not to many people have them. ive been driving mine for 4 years and only a few other around town

Back