• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fast and Furious 3 Pictures(Warning: Disturbing content)

ROBZ95Xj

NAXJA Forum User
RBMustang1.jpg

RBMustang2.jpg

RBMustang3.jpg

RBMustang4.jpg

Probably now more reliable than it has ever been.

Not to mention more powerful while using less fuel.

That said, give me American muscle any day.

Disturbing content?

Well I like it.

The straight 6 is my favorite engine configuration so why not put a straight 6, turbocharged, DOHC engine thats designed for high performance applications straight from the Nissan factory. Put it into some old iron and its all smog legal (if this is even in the U.S.). They could have at least kept it Nissan and used a Z-car for the body but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Disturbing is what I saw the other day pulling out from the parking lot at my work. A 1995 (or therabouts) Mustang with a ricey body kit on the front and a big GT-R badge on the grille.

bajacalal said:
Disturbing content?

Well I like it.

And you are from Cali.. shocker...
They say everything starts in cali.. well, please keep this one out there.. east coast doesnt want it..

bajacalal said:
Disturbing is what I saw the other day pulling out from the parking lot at my work. A 1995 (or therabouts) Mustang with a ricey body kit on the front and a big GT-R badge on the grille.

GT-R... isnt that nissan? isnt that I-6.... so couldnt this mustang be a GT-R?

Tell me somebody just sit that in there for a joke.......a bad joke at that. Mustangs are known for their deep rumbling exhaust, not a fart can muffler.

To do that to a GT-500....may they decay in the outer darkness!

Ludakris said:
And you are from Cali.. shocker...
They say everything starts in cali.. well, please keep this one out there.. east coast doesnt want it..

LOL... Yep Cali native. Import cars have had popularity for a long time here, companies like Toyota started here knowing we would accept the cars. Why should California go along with the political and social status quo of the rest of the lower 48.

BTW My dad's side of the family hails from MD - Cumberland, the eastern shore and Fredrick :wave:
My grandpa (Fredrick) fought the Japanese and has driven only Japanese cars like Honda since the 70s fuel crisis and hes kind of an enthusiast so I don't think its strictly California.

GT-R... isnt that nissan? isnt that I-6.... so couldnt this mustang be a GT-R?

The mustang I saw had a front body kit to make it look like this and it had the GT-R badge on the front grille (which we sell where I work IIRC). I said woah, look at that and then saw the stock Ford rear half. It was an obvious lame attempt of someone trying to make their car "cool" and it was SO cheezy and so California. It had me laughing for a good part of the day.

Anyway whats wrong with swapping a non-factory motor. To me thats a VERY American (and yes very California thing) to put an RB25 in a Mustang. Its a turbo, straight 6 with forged pistons, etc really meant for speed. This country has a long history of people souping up cars and doing things like that so its only natural. This is not rice, its just an individual modifying his car as he sees fit. Rice is an attitude- I'm the best thing to ever hit the streets(who said that???). And, I think its in Japan (look at the writing on the forklifts) where I'm sure sourcing parts for the rb25 is easier than for a big block Ford. Why not though, look at the body it isin't cherry or anything?
Loud (not high flow) exhausts and neon undercarriage lighting is rice. The Fast and the Furious is rice. I hope they don't make another one. I'm pretty sure thats a real swap and many of the cars in Fast & Furious were real vehicles owned by locals.

I'd love to put a high performance, RWD Japanese motor into an unexpected and unique vehicle - not that though.

Last edited:
67 and 68 there was a mustang from one of the cali dealers called a 'Californina Special' looked like a shelby in the front but was bone stock in the rear, came in fastbac, rag and 2 door coupe. Most of them were 6cylinder autos too...

Somebody needs to have thier ass removed!!

RichP said:
67 and 68 there was a mustang from one of the cali dealers called a 'Californina Special' looked like a shelby in the front but was bone stock in the rear, came in fastbac, rag and 2 door coupe. Most of them were 6cylinder autos too...

I thought the "Cali" has a rear spoiler and different tail lights.

On second look the above is not a 500, but what they've done is still not quite right.

Last edited:
this thread is hella old, but your right. how dare they!

Back