• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog Roll Call! Windrock side.

I have confirmation, my project is kinda done. Some small repairs to make................

I have to replace the spool in the 8.8 with the OX locker and install the gas tank skid and I will be ready to go. I can't wait!!!!!!!!:cheers:

i agree doug... i need to pick up some extra warm clothing too...

all i have left to do is build a jeep for the flog...

You can do it Dan. I have faith.

Struggler, I'll be right behind you.

TTT. Alright guys and girls. Only 2 weeks left. Break out the sleeping bags and the long johns.

Game on, boys and girls. This ride will be a great one. Only 1.5 weeks to go.

Chris from Knoxville has hooked us up with a 20'x20' tent, chairs, tables, and a heater. Good job Chris!!!!!!!!!!!! The tent has sides so if it is cold and or wet (Harlan comes to mind on the wet part), we will be warm and dry.

The campground looks great. So far, everyone that has a camp site has been located together next to the bath house.

The campground has a nice, big, roomy bath house. This is very important since I can tell some pretty funny stories about the one at Harlan. I'm a "husky" guy and it will be nice to have the room.

This is going to be fun! See y'all there.

I think the count is around 20. Come on over, I would like to meet more of the Carolina crowd!

Always wanted to check out your WJ steering and brakes. If you've never been to Windrock, you will not be dissapointed!

Last edited:
How much were those? CTMs look stronger...but of course those probably don't cost 2 bills each.
$150 each shipped. According to independent testing they are stronger than the CTMs! Hope so anyway. Damn site cheaper too. Here is Longs web site with the link to the structual testing.
http://www.longfieldsuperaxles.com/

teaser.... went up yesterday for a drive... took lil sis so she could take some pics for her class...

serious dd wheelin
IMG_3136.jpg

IMG_3142.jpg

IMG_3143.jpg

IMG_3163.jpg

IMG_3165.jpg

IMG_3169.jpg

IMG_3175.jpg

IMG_3179.jpg

IMG_3185.jpg

IMG_3190.jpg

Back