• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog Roll Call! Windrock side.

I am only going to be able to make it Sunday. Who else is going to still be there and what trails is everyone wanting to run that day?

As a side note, I bartend at Outback at exit 108 of I75. If anyone is coming that direction either Friday or Saturday stop by any have a drink...I will be there both evenings (and thursday if you come in early).

Okay Reservation made for Sat night. The wife and I will be up on Sat morning ready to ride, any one got a time we need to be their by so we don't miss the start?

So when I called up to make my reservation, the group is known as the Matt Morgan bunch that's having that flog. Well I found it funny

Last edited:
Aint my fault I'm just that cool.;)

Looks like I'm not going to make it. URE cost more than I thought it was going to. Maybe another trip! :(

Sorry you can't make it. :tear: Maybe we'll meet up on another ride.:laugh3:

I am stoked about it. :smoker: We'll see the fine craftsmanship of rredalty and put it to the test. I'm sure it will hold up under any abuse I can throw at it. :cool:

well im camping now i should be there thurs night fri night and sat night... so get ready :D
Ha! Of course your camping! You don't want to drive that doorless junglegym home in the freezing cold after a belly full of Bourbon and cokes.:clap:

Just remember, you don't have to break... on the first rock at Rattle rock...:angel:
P1000738.jpg

I refuse to be ashamed for pulling cable...well it sounded good anyway.

Just hit it a little harder next time!!

Time is drawing near. I'm ready for some fun. Rain or shine makes no difference. I got a tent and long johns.

Struggler, you got a final count?

Way to go Chris on the big tent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife just got back with thermals for the Flog. Also picked up gas for the heater. It's supposed to be cold at night.

Got to install a hitch and CB before the trip.

still have to swap 44 shaft, install cb, purchase tent and tent heater, food and im debating whether to bolt the tcase skid down all the way :D

ps if it rains im just gonna pitch my tent under chris's big dinner tent

I thought about the myself :D:D:D Tent in a tent.

i'm actually going to have mine ready. so count in me and tony . i just have to mount shocks and tires. and weld my new rear axle. i won't be camping due to the wife and baby at home see you saturday AM. i'll even wear my mclovin shirt

Looks like I am out at this point. I can't seem to get the DW figured out in the Wagon.

This is not your normal 45 MPH DW. I am getting it between 65-75 MPH. Scary crap at those speeds.

So, I got my axles in along with the compressor for the arbs wired up and a sweet looking switch panel in the change bucket hole thanks to Matt(rredalty). Everything seemed to be coming together just in time for this weekend and just about the last thing on the checklist was to change the gear fluid in axles. To my disappointment I pulled the cover on the front and the ring gear was missing a couple teeth.:gee: I called the guy that I bought it from and he offered to order new gears to replace them, so that was cool. But it looks like I'm out for this weekend. Oh well, make sure to get lots of pictures guys!!

I heard. :( That's a tough pill! Glad the guy is willing to step up though. That says something for him. I know you and Matt worked hard to get it ready. :repair: Once you get that fixed we'll have to go out again!!!!

Looks like I am out at this point. I can't seem to get the DW figured out in the Wagon.

This is not your normal 45 MPH DW. I am getting it between 65-75 MPH. Scary crap at those speeds.

Sounds like tire balance related with those speeds. Either that or wheel bearing. Alignment/ steering related usualy shows up before then.

Try swapping some street tires on and see what happens.

Back