• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Fing, Who is coming?

Who is coming to Moab for the 11th Fall Fling this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a blast at the last 2, but my wife is pregnant with our first baby, and he is due 10/6/10. She wants to be home, and wants me to be there as well for SOME reason :eeks1:

I will be happy to look at the pics and videos afterward.

Everyone going have a great time!

I have had a blast at the last 2, but my wife is pregnant with our first baby, and he is due 10/6/10. She wants to be home, and wants me to be there as well for SOME reason :eeks1:

I will be happy to look at the pics and videos afterward.

Everyone going have a great time!

That's too bad, I enjoyed the dvd you made from last year.

He made a DVD??? How can I get a copy???? :roll:

Yeah, I rock :guitar:

just kidding, but I did burn my footage from Pritchett and sent it out to whoever wanted a copy.
The only video I have is Pritchett and some really brief shots on Strike Ravine. I went home sick right after that. If you were not on those trails, your rig is probably not included, but I could send a copy your way anyway if you want. I have a couple extras still, I think.

We might be able to make it a couple of days. Just not under the best circumstances. My mom just died and wanted her ashes spread in Canyonlands after a farewell from her friends in Yarnell AZ.

Where can I stay with a dog? This will be our first one since 2002 or so

We might be able to make it a couple of days. Just not under the best circumstances. My mom just died and wanted her ashes spread in Canyonlands after a farewell from her friends in Yarnell AZ.

Sorry to hear about your mom man.

But it was 2003, I've met you and the only place it could have been was Moab.

sorry to hear, were you wanting motel or campground or primitive camping? there are only a few pet friendly motels but most campgrounds are and you can have a dog anywhere in the desert :)

Well, I put in for the days off. Being as how it's a high tech start up I may be laid off anyway, but as far as work is concerned, I have the days off. As far as life is concerned, we'll have to see. Put me down for a maybe.

It looks like it will work out about right for the first run for my new build; the replacement for the burnt out original Fear No Fish. I hope to have my rebuilt camper done then also. I'll get reservations for a slot at Slickrock.

See ya.

FNF

I might be a "go" if you don't mind an old fart showing up in a glorified stocker...BB, 31's, skids, aftermarket bumpers, open diffs (although I may have a rear locker by then).

Questions:

1. Is there a deadline for notification of commitment?

2. Do I need to be a naxja member or are my "green letters" ok?

3. Does SRCG have electrical hookups at its tent sites (in case I can't get a cabin)?

4. I've been wheeling a long time and have been to Moab many times but I'm not set up for hardcore rock crawling, will there be moderate trails/bypasses so I don't hold the group up?

1. Is there a deadline for notification of commitment?
Unless Mike is doing something different, you can sign up when you get there. The only thing you "might" miss out on is Tshirt or something else you have to special order.
2. Do I need to be a naxja member or are my "green letters" ok?
Last I knew all were welcome.
3. Does SRCG have electrical hookups at its tent sites (in case I can't get a cabin)?
I can't remember if they do or not.
4. I've been wheeling a long time and have been to Moab many times but I'm not set up for hardcore rock crawling, will there be moderate trails/bypasses so I don't hold the group up?
In years past we have run trails for everyone, from bone stock rigs to buggys. Unless they do something different this year just pick a trail that best suits your rig and your driving ability.

So heres my question... The Jeep isn't ready for wheeling, especially in Moab. If I were to show up, are the runs hiking speed? I want to go, but I don't want to sit at the campsite all day. I would be willing to ride along and help where I can if possible, or hike the whole thing. Would something like that be possible?

So heres my question... The Jeep isn't ready for wheeling, especially in Moab. If I were to show up, are the runs hiking speed? I want to go, but I don't want to sit at the campsite all day. I would be willing to ride along and help where I can if possible, or hike the whole thing. Would something like that be possible?

pretty much the runs are a mix, slow going in spots and "high speed" sections in the middle, i wouldn't try to hike them but have seen it done before, if it were me i'd post up a new thread saying something like seat needed just seeing if anyone thats going will have an extra seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back