• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Fing, Who is coming?

Who is coming to Moab for the 11th Fall Fling this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have a trailer in the next couple of weeks, and I need to get off my keister and finish the rear D44 overhaul. Right now, the plan is to arrive out in Moab probably on Monday (possibly very late on Sunday.) We'll be hotelling it this year, not at SRCG, though.

Bob,

See you there !!!

Charles

I warned you in advance I'll be there and you're still planning to come? I thought I'd scare off at least 1/2 of the people planning to attend. ;)

Just kidding as I'm sure you know. I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and getting some much needed R and R. Oh and some hard core wheeling too!

B

Last edited:
I'll just keep my eyes out for a bus with WI plates when I'm headed westbound...

I'm not sure if Clifford is coming with. Even at $3 a gallon I think it is quite a bit cheaper to drive the Jeep out and hotel it. Not as bad as it was when diesel was over $4 though.

B

Mine is gonna get trailered. It doesn't have A/C (hasn't for several years,) and the Dodge runs so much more comfortably down the road at 75 mph.

My AC still works! Plus I spent a lot of time and energy trying to make the Jeep reliable enough to be able to drive across the country, wheel hard, and drive home. For the first time since the Jeep was nearly new I have no driveshaft vibration! It only took me 12 year to fix it. :) So it's ready for the trip if I decide to go that way.

Moab was Clifford's first trip and it may be its last as I'd like to sell it.

B

What the hell, why not. I ship out October 25, may as well have one more wheelin trip right?. I'll be bumming rides up trails though as I don't have a rig at the moment, but I'll gladly earn my keep spotting :D

What the hell, why not. I ship out October 25, may as well have one more wheelin trip right?. I'll be bumming rides up trails though as I don't have a rig at the moment, but I'll gladly earn my keep spotting :D
Great you're planning it even w/o your rig. Happy to have you co pilot when the wife takes a day off. Check with me in spot 66, Slickrock across the road from cabin 5. Thom

Gonna try to make it this year. Not a For Sure yet, but am trying.

I wish Sandy and I could make it this year but maybe next year.

I have been doing a lot of local wheeling since we do have 3 pretty nice off road parks near us now. Nothing like going out West or Moab but I am getting off road a lot.

Since I did the 2010 UA this year that was my one big trip for the year.

Happy Trails. John:wave1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back