• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

F350 Crewcab Longbed 4x4

xjbump

NAXJA Forum User
F350 Crewcab Longbed 4x4. Its basically an 87' but was upgraded to a 97'. The nose was replaced with a 93 nose(seen better days) and a 95 bed. Truck has 60k orig. on it. 351 with C6 auto and I believe NP205. Truck has dual tanks, rear is leaking but new tank in box. It has new speakers in the doors and a JVC CD player. It has a new hitch as well as wiring.
Motor: 351W Bored 0.030 over, Edelbrock Carb, Intake, Cam & lifters, valvle covers, Keith Black, TRW, SVO, etc. for parts. Approx. 15k on rebuild. Hedman headers & Flowmaster muffler.
Axles are D60 front & 10.25 rear replaced last summer with 4.10 ratios and gone thru at the time. Hubs & bearings.
Steering links & tierods all replaced. New Skyjacker Steering stab.
Suspension has beefed up leafs, shackle reversal up front & airbags in the back. New Skyjacker shocks F & R.
35" BFG ATs with spare on steel wheels.
New radiator, heater core, starter, Alt., etc.
It has a steel lightning style cowl hood mounted on it and I have a Lund visor & Fastback for it as well. I also have a new nose to replace the one on it including: fenders inner & outer, front panel & brackets. I also have 2 new front doors that have power options that can be swapped in.
It has diamond plate siderails & a fiberglass cap w/tinted windows, both unmounted.I also picked up a new seat for it as well. I welded in new floor panels last summer as well. Tinted rear slider.
I have a few other parts I picked up like Int. wiper switch, hi beam switch, tach gauge cluster,newer washer pump and container, and more.
The only thing it needs is a front bumper, only wood one now, newer parts swapped on as you want and then paint.
I will even take payments from those I know. I'm basically looking to move this truck so its best offer right now until it needs to go at which time I may have to part it out.

$4000 B.O.

I'll post some pics below.

0518001459.jpg

This pic shows it with weight on the rear and not sagging, the air bags only have 50lbs in them.
104_00031.jpg

104_0006.jpg

Plenty more pics upon request or come take a look. Dont be afraid to offer anything you want as long as your serious. PM me if you want. Thanks

Back