• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Extreme Ride

Upper Damnation was blocked by a huge tree that fell when I was up there a few weeks ago, it may be cleared by the time yall get there. If you want to run something hard give Pony Hill a run.

I would like to see an xj with enough "Ponies" to climb pony hill. I was just there memorial day weekend and that middle ledge is getting pretty deep.

Upper Damnation was blocked by a huge tree that fell when I was up there a few weeks ago, it may be cleared by the time yall get there. If you want to run something hard give Pony Hill a run.

I would like to see an xj with enough "Ponies" to climb pony hill. I was just there memorial day weekend and that middle ledge is getting pretty deep.

I saw videos of Jake Burkey doing it in the rain, it looks insane.

I'm in for this group until I break.

We need a list here.

We had 12 people select (Hard) on the registration.

Who are those 12 people? We had a couple of the new people sign up for hard. I'm hoping they'll post up so we can be sure they know what they're getting into. lol

Me
Glenn
Wade
Nate
Jim
Will
Sean
Brian?

Who's missing?

I've pm'd the ones I don't know. Jim and I are looking at splitting into two groups if the list is this big.

Andy Bagwell - Lowrange2
Glenn Fulmer - Ghost
Lawrence Shushok - buzzstrike
Jason Durbin - Polar_Jeep_04
Jim Busch - Beer_Googles_009
Josh James - RedHeep
Sean Ryan - Bwfdrums
Justin Flores - DoWorkXJ
Jason Manuelito - Goxjgo
Wade Kollmann - 89eliminator
Will Herndon - 94xjsport94
Mike Liberi - Jeepfam

I've pm'd the ones I don't know. Jim and I are looking at splitting into two groups if the list is this big.

Andy Bagwell - Lowrange2
Glenn Fulmer - Ghost
Lawrence Shushok - buzzstrike
Jason Durbin - Polar_Jeep_04
Jim Busch - Beer_Googles_009
Josh James - RedHeep
Sean Ryan - Bwfdrums
Justin Flores - DoWorkXJ
Jason Manuelito - Goxjgo
Wade Kollmann - 89eliminator
Will Herndon - 94xjsport94
Mike Liberi - Jeepfam

The new names on this list are aware of the level of trail this group plans to hit? There's a pretty good chance your Jeep won't be shaped the same afterwards.

I like the idea of hitting Mason jar on Friday and then ending up at Lions den on Saturday. I'm ready!!!

Last year when we went to Lions Den on Saturday it was packed. Personally I'd like to do Lions Den on Friday then come back by Mason Jar and do it.

I had to select something when I did registration, and side I'll be hanging with this group I selected it. But sadly my Jeep won't be making it.

Last year when we went to Lions Den on Saturday it was packed. Personally I'd like to do Lions Den on Friday then come back by Mason Jar and do it.

Yup, I agree. Lions Den and Mason Jar on Friday. PLus whatever else we have time for. I'd like to make quick work of Mason Jar.

i agree with hitting lions den friday (although i will not be running it) based off the traffic jam last year.

are there any official runs for thursday?

Official runs are Friday and Saturday only.

After talking to Glen here is the plan. Friday we run upper rock garden to lions den ( working winch to mason jar. Then down to the rest of the trails near lower Rock garden. Saturday we run the trails we did not get to on Friday !

Minimum tire size is 35" tires and you must be locked both ends.

After talking to Glen here is the plan. Friday we run upper rock garden to lions den ( working winch to mason jar. Then down to the rest of the trails near lower Rock garden. Saturday we run the trails we did not get to on Friday !

Minimum tire size is 35" tires and you must be locked both ends.

Sounds good to me. I'll probably bypass Lions Den. I don't think my little Jeep wants none.

I'm watching videos of Lions den... Looks awesome I would just prefer to not rip my hatch off... I'll try anything once!

You need to cut the damn roof off anyway.

I'm watching videos of Lions den... Looks awesome I would just prefer to not rip my hatch off... I'll try anything once!

Sounds good to me. I'll probably bypass Lions Den. I don't think my little Jeep wants none.

You need to cut the damn roof off anyway.

IF I can got up to the drop in I'm going in! You two posers better do it if I do! :roflmao:

Back