• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Extreme Group

I should have a seat. The boys are not going to be bringing their XJ. I'm sure Glenn will want to ride with the smaller guys and ben should be with me. If that is so I'll have one front and one back. If they both come with me I'll have one seat.

I should have a seat. The boys are not going to be bringing their XJ. I'm sure Glenn will want to ride with the smaller guys and ben should be with me. If that is so I'll have one front and one back. If they both come with me I'll have one seat.

I should warn anyone that chooses to ride with Glenn to bring a Helmet. :wave:

I should warn anyone that chooses to ride with Glenn to bring a Helmet. :wave:

As well as something to keep you busy when you're stuck or broke.

We were not doing 30mph up Daniel... jeezzzz.....

Oh no that is not needed they can just help repair it! :clap:

Remember to eat your wheaties too you might end up helping steer as well.

Remember to eat your wheaties too you might end up helping steer as well.

BWAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

lol, You know how when you were a kid and you sat in the very back of the school bus... when the back tires on the bus hit big bumps in the road it'd throw ya up in the air?

...yeah.

Oh yea! May times and some times we would encourage the driver to go fast over certain known bumps! :clap:

Roll call as I see it for the extreme group:

1. Leader: Ghost
2. Tailgunner: Beer_goggles_009
3. Brianho13
4. The Hard Struggler
5. Polar_Jeep_04
6. Team Willys
7. DoWorkXJ
8. Pat
9. XJRN
10. Unibuddy

This is a big group if you are unsure of damaging your rig or some serious possible downtime for fixing rigs, please consider riding with the intermediate group.

Last edited:
Thanks for tossing me in fellas. I will probably spend one day with you all and one with intermediate since all of my friends less capable Cherokees will be running the intermediate group. Any idea what trails we are trying to run on each day?

Roll call as I see it for the extreme group:

1. Leader: Ghost
2. Tailgunner: Beer_goggles_009
3. Brianho13
4. The Hard Struggler
5. Polar_Jeep_04
6. Team Willys
7. DoWorkXJ
8. Pat
9. XJRN
10. Unibuddy

This is a big group if you are unsure of damaging your rig or some serious possible downtime for fixing rigs, please consider riding with the intermediate group.

Mike and Silas will be with us.

So can you fix that list so we know how big this group is. We are getting to the point of it being a large group and maybe want to split it?

This is what we are thinking about for a trail route each day. subject to change.

DAY 1:
Upper rock garden
Mason Jar
Frankenstein
your turn
Crawfords Cry
trouble
Whitetail trail

DAY2:
Down Lower rock garden
railbed or Creampuff
fish fossil
Slab climb (optional)
Lower damnation
Killing time
Profanity
Grapevine
middle Rock garden

Re: Re: Extreme Group

This is what we are thinking about for a trail route each day. subject to change.

DAY 1:
Upper rock garden
Mason Jar
Frankenstein
your turn
Crawfords Cry
trouble
Whitetail trail

DAY2:
Down Lower rock garden
railbed or Creampuff
fish fossil
Slab climb (optional)
Lower damnation
Killing time
Profanity
Grapevine
middle Rock garden

Looks like a good time.

This is depressing. Promise me we will have the same group of bad ass dudes and trails. Hope you guys have a blast.

Back