• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evans Creek Oktoberfest: 10/21 - 10/23

Who has two thumbs and will be at Evans This Friday-Saturday

This Guy!:scottm:

What about the PDX convoy? Come on mr awesome.. I see your photobucket posts.. get that thing together and stop being a nancy...

Scott... really.. come on guys..

Dustin, Rod? Is it us three again?

If I am the only one from the south going up... I get the Gift certificate.. cause you guys blow...:smsoap:

What about the woodland 3 live crew? Do they still have jeeps, or are they back on to rice runners and spinners?

Lisa and I plan on heading up 11 ish on Friday. Lets meet up and roll out...
I wanna go so bad.. i could have the jeep together, and the finances.. what i cant get to "work with me" is the wife. she says beach trip or else!:bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl:

stick to girlfriends fella's.. :bawl:

Looks like another good sized group again this year. I'm on standby mode as to what my final plan is going to be. Either way I'll be there for sure on Saturday, taking up the important roll as someones Codawg.

Day Trippers:
98Cherokeesport
Mountaincajun
billulsund
jeremybigs (+3)
BuckB91XJ
2xtreme

Campers:
Larsen
GlueNTape
WaXJ_Skier + WaXJ_Skier's_coworker_who_drives_a_CJ?

Maybes:
Mtb Jak
Cherokeefever
Ben Diesel

We'll have to do a driver meeting on Saturday, and see what type of vehicles we have. Might be more efficient to split into two groups and meet for lunch somewhere.

I wanna go so bad.. i could have the jeep together, and the finances.. what i cant get to "work with me" is the wife. she says beach trip or else!:bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl:

stick to girlfriends fella's.. :bawl:

I call bullshit... you didn't camp on my bday weekend.. cause it was that or Evans.. wells its Evans.. let's go.. you should have her prior approval.

Dude.. I think this nominates you for having.g you man card pulled...

This message sent from my phone.. which contains glue... no tape... yet..

Scott... I would like to reference your post made on Sept 11, where you opt out of camping in exchange for a kid free trip to Evans. It's in the TSF 23-25 thread..

Scott... I would like to reference your post made on Sept 11, where you opt out of camping in exchange for a kid free trip to Evans. It's in the TSF 23-25 thread..

oh your good... its time to take back my balls:lecture:

we'l see how this goes:eye:.. Ill report back..
(if she dont take the laptop in the divorce)

Do it. I triple dog dare you.
Can someone make me a fake 10 day weather forecast? i just need it to say "Chance for rain 1%" for friday/saturday..

kthx:shhh:

edit: 1 night.. sleeping in jeep.. no firewood, jeep will likely fall apart, but i'll use Daves AAA (since i used all mine up)

IN:guitar:

Last edited:
im in,
heading up with dustin after work friday. I wont be able to leave till probaly 4 tho. So no convoy. Im sure Dustin can find ways to entertain me on the way up.....

I gotta go out and see what the damage is one the heep. Daves Birthday run did a good number to it.

If everything checks out I will be rollin in with Scott friday night to camp and wheel on saturday.

Got my trac bar tacked on. Tomorow will finish the welds, install new shocks, lube evrrything and i will be set! See you guys around 9am saturday. I will be trailering up to the campground so save some room for me to park the truck and trailer

Who has two thumbs and will be at Evans This Friday-Saturday

This Guy!:scottm:

What about the PDX convoy? Come on mr awesome.. I see your photobucket posts.. get that thing together and stop being a nancy...

Scott... really.. come on guys..

Dustin, Rod? Is it us three again?

If I am the only one from the south going up... I get the Gift certificate.. cause you guys blow...:smsoap:

What about the woodland 3 live crew? Do they still have jeeps, or are they back on to rice runners and spinners?

Lisa and I plan on heading up 11 ish on Friday. Lets meet up and roll out...

I would love to go. Unfortunately I spent everything I had for the rebuild. Spicer parts aren't cheap. (Unless your name is nick willis)lol. Next year I'm definitly in. I'm not going all out at the end of next summer. Sorry dave. I'll see you guys at the turkey run. Have fun, be safe, come back in one piece.

sent from my mind because I'm so Awesome!

I would love to go. Unfortunately I spent everything I had for the rebuild. Spicer parts aren't cheap. (Unless your name is nick willis)lol. Next year I'm definitly in. I'm not going all out at the end of next summer. Sorry dave. I'll see you guys at the turkey run. Have fun, be safe, come back in one piece.

sent from my mind because I'm so Awesome!
spicer is a minimum for my jeep:spin1:

Updated: It's getting bigger. :eek:
Day Trippers:
98Cherokeesport
Mountaincajun
billulsund + Kevin
jeremybigs (+3)
BuckB91XJ
2xtreme

Campers:
Larsen
GlueNTape
Dellstopjeep + DellstopTORX
WaXJ_Skier + WaXJ_Skier's_coworker_who_drives_a_CJ?
ZJ-Scott
ZJ-Rob?

Maybes:
Mtb Jak
Cherokeefever
Ben Diesel

im in,
heading up with dustin after work friday. I wont be able to leave till probaly 4 tho. So no convoy. Im sure Dustin can find ways to entertain me on the way up.....
I'll be reading a novel to you.

Who's bringing the ready welder for Joe this year :p
Jeremy and Scott will be there again this year.

However, knowing that we have a ready welder, means we won't have to use the ready welder... right?

IMG_0027.jpg

Ive got a ready welder i will try to remember to bring

Back