• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evans Creek Oktoberfest: 10/21 - 10/23

I am gonna see what I can do for a front recovery point this week and pending that I will try and attend this on SAT!

I am gonna see what I can do for a front recovery point this week and pending that I will try and attend this on SAT!
Simple tow hook (tied in) would be fine. You might not need it, but if you need a tug up an obstacle I'd rather have something solid to pull on.

Who's all camping? That's half the fun of this trip.

What about my RK steering? I dk if it'd be good.for a really hard tug or not.. the result could be terrible lol

i will be there sat. I have a popping noise when i turn that i cant figure out. I think it is the spring spacers moving or the springs rubbing the spacers i dont know. i will be at the camp ground at 9:30 aired down ready to go.

I wont be staying the night but i will probly stay and hang out for a while

Popping noise is usually track bar related. Look at the mount for loose nuts and check the axle end for a worn bushing

I'm out this year. Have alot still to do to the jeep and no time to get it all done

Spoke to another one of the Tilted Wheelers (Kevin, white Jeep) and he should be joining us on this run as well. I helped him put beadlocks on his newly acquired 36" TSL-SXs last night and he is excited to try them out on this run.

I will be up there Saturday morning to hang with you guys for the day. Don't know if you remember me but, I wheeled with a small group of you a couple of months back, up at Walker. I'm guessing you guys will all meet up in the campground Saturday morning. What time are you planning on hitting the trails??

Simple tow hook (tied in) would be fine. You might not need it, but if you need a tug up an obstacle I'd rather have something solid to pull on.

Who's all camping? That's half the fun of this trip.

I plan to camp friday and saturday nights. Got a line on some well-seasoned firewood and smoked king salmon. Did Cabela's for a few hours last night. Secret weapon on order from RC; hoping for delivery on thursday ... :woohoo:

Hey got a question for all of you NAXJA regulars. I just became a paying member of NAXJA today. So do I get a cool NAXJA sticker or anything to put on my Jeep?

AS I WAS.....I just read through the Members FAQ section. It, of course, answered all of my questions.

I really hope others are planning on camping. Night run Friday?

I will be up there Saturday morning to hang with you guys for the day. Don't know if you remember me but, I wheeled with a small group of you a couple of months back, up at Walker. I'm guessing you guys will all meet up in the campground Saturday morning. What time are you planning on hitting the trails??
Aired down ready to go 9:30ish, hitting the trails by 10:00 from the campground.

Welcome to NAXJA. :thumbup:

I'll be there and ready to go before 10:00am. Might be showing up with Tim and Bill.

Hey got a question for all of you NAXJA regulars. I just became a paying member of NAXJA today. So do I get a cool NAXJA sticker or anything to put on my Jeep?

There will be a :NAXJA: sticker in the mail. Torx is exchanging the cooler NWC decals for "gifts" ... on paypal. NWC decals are so cool I bought a second one. :cheers:

Looks like my plan will be there for the day on Saturday. I have a friend who will also be there in his Range Rover and couple of other friends.

I won't be camping after all, but look forward to seeing you all up there.

Michael

Who has two thumbs and will be at Evans This Friday-Saturday

This Guy!:scottm:

What about the PDX convoy? Come on mr awesome.. I see your photobucket posts.. get that thing together and stop being a nancy...

Scott... really.. come on guys..

Dustin, Rod? Is it us three again?

If I am the only one from the south going up... I get the Gift certificate.. cause you guys blow...:smsoap:

What about the woodland 3 live crew? Do they still have jeeps, or are they back on to rice runners and spinners?

Lisa and I plan on heading up 11 ish on Friday. Lets meet up and roll out...

Back