• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Drip rail moldings

PAXJ89

NAXJA Member #1315
I have new drip rail moldings and the clips from the dealer. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to install these things. I tried putting the clips in the molding first and couldn't figure out a way. The closest I got was putting the clips on the drip rail and trying to snap the moldings on. The top went on OK, but the bottom of the clip wouldn't snap into the molding. Anyone ever deal with these things before. I paid too much for them just to let them sit in the garage. Thanks.

I work at a body shop and I can tell you these are a real pita try putting on the clips first then start at the front end and with downward blows of the hand snap it over the clips and work your way down to the end of the truck.Word of advise though once there on can't get them off with out ruining them ,Mike

Back