• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

drinking thread?

Out in DC for 3 months, sampling the local wares. Got my eyes out for some Dogfish Head 120 Minute to bring back too.

Lurch, while you're looking, see if you can find Dogfish Head Burton and Baton, and Palo Santo Marron. Very interesting, but may not be for every palate. 120 Minute is very good, but I find 90 minute more balanced.

Hmm, before you leave, maybe I ought to consider a gonzo run down there for dinner. I'm about 6 hours away. Or, if you want to get out of the city for a weekend, you're welcome to come up here. I have a root cellar full of interesting beer.

David Bricker / SYR

Well it's lunch time once again..... :party:

IMAG0496_zpsm1vebqjf.jpg

Are they natural or liquid filled? Haha.

Captain's Cream soda is delicious. 3 shots dark spiced rum, lots of ice, and a can of 7up. Delicious, tastes like cream soda, and still packs a reasonable hit.

....alcohol, alcohol... straight up poison. dont tell me that there are no 710 friendly offroaders out there.

"710 friendly"? "710ers"? Googled it and came up empty. Is this some sort of secret society for teetotalers?

Wait, weed is made out of upside down motor oil?

David Bricker / SYR

Back