• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Doorless Problem

Haha yeah it doesnt look pretty but it feels great :D. I wanna get tube doors. I dont think I would wheel with them. The uni body would not enjoy

yea thats why i didnt take mine off. looks good tho. are you gonna do all 4 doors? i think it looks silly with just two (unless you only have two :D)

yea thats why i didnt take mine off. looks good tho. are you gonna do all 4 doors? i think it looks silly with just two (unless you only have two :D)

Yeah I wanna make them all so they can be taken off. Well it depends how the first one turns out, and if I can find someone to tack weld my passenger side hinges

So should I cut the hinges? Or should I just spend the day bolting those sons a bitches back on and never go doorless again? I am worried about alignment problems and such. Any opinions?

Haha yeah it doesnt look pretty but it feels great :D. I wanna get tube doors. I dont think I would wheel with them. The uni body would not enjoy
imo, and a lot of others, doors really dont make a difference too much.I wouldnt worry about it.
and cut the hinges. you will regret it the first 90*+ day if you bolt them in.

nice! good luck!
i think its been about three weeks since my doors were on last.
its funny, but rain really doesnt get on the seats too bad.it definitely gets wetter with the doors on, windows down.
and find a couple pool noodles too stick in the fenders.

Yeah I will see how that goes. So my girlfriend and I went to Lowes today to get a grinder right. She goes "I have a 50$ gift certificate I dont want. I've had it for 3 years, you can have it" GUESS WHO GOT A FREE HITACHI GRINDER! This guy :) She rocks

:jester: Wanna tack weld mine :yelclap::dunno:

are you asking :laugh3:? my welder really isnt enough to do the hinges.. i tried to do mine and i just kinda made a mess haha. once i get a stick welder ill be able to weld just about anything.

nice!! you got lucky! im tryn to not even unbolt the pass side and just cut away hehe.

Good luck with that lol... those door pins can stick pretty good.

As far as the door light thing why not just disconnect it. There is a plug behind the kick panel. Pull the kick panel off and look for it back there and disconnect it. That way when you have your doors on it still works. I am actually working on some half doors and another idea I am going to try but ill start a new thread if it works out well.

Back