• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

door guards and quarter guards are back!

sorry about the hard to read pricing, I just did a quick copy-paste from the email I got from him... It was much neater in the email for some reason :gee: lol

I was looking for these for a long time. Too bad Chris was such a flake. I tried on numerous accounts to contact him (through the contact info on his old website, PMW) and he never had the decency to return a phone call or e-mail. Hopefully he's got his act together now.

It seems to be a pattern in the offroad insdustry that people/companies offer cool products but are really flighty when it comes to the business end of it.

I think that's correct...you have the two quarter guards, then for the DS you've also got the piece that goes on the gas tank door.

Sorry for being so "flakey". It happens when you move from one area of work to another. It is impossible to keep up with everything especially when the old web site is closed. The upper 1/4s are 3 pcs., one per side and a plate for the gas door. I can do a round hole too if youd like to swap to a TJ style filler.

Chris

Sorry for being so "flakey". It happens when you move from one area of work to another. It is impossible to keep up with everything especially when the old web site is closed.

:wave:

i've been touting these things all over the place. i had better be at the top of your list when you get new stickers made up!

LOL I just placed an order for some decals....and yes you are at the TOP!

Thanks

Let me look around for some. I have only sold a few like that. Hopefully, one of those customers will post up.

Chris

Been talkin to brian at projectxj about when youd start up your new business. have wanted a pair the 1/4 guards forever. just waitin on my account to fill back up :) (just spent 400 imean all of it on warn tire carrier!)

Back