• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Did you miss me ?

damn thats 15 min from my work, i work up on 232 and powel

i wish my chain saw blades werent in the shop or i would swing by after work for a few hours or till it got dark and help ya out

i'm off thursday also.....

i'll update ya'll tomorow eve on progress and how much wood is left for the takin. sounds like i'll have a few show up tomorow to chip away at it a bit.

Look up multnomah tree experts. My neighbor works for them and they are excellent. When you call, ask Ryan Newman to come give you an estimate. He has cut down a very large, very rotten cherry tree in my backyard, and a couple other nasty trees in the 'hood.

I'll be by tomorrow or thurs. probably around 5ish if that works?

FYI most of the wood is gone now. (thanks alot Nick)

i will be taking out the rest of the tree hopefully this weekend. so there will be more eventually. i'll keep ya'll posted.

its pretty much piles of branches left for bon fires. and oh ya the big stumpy left standing. if the weather holds i may try and take it out this weekend. i'll keep ya'll posted and try and throw up some pics in the morn.

anyone do sheetrock ?

i am thinking that size of stump aint comin out with a winch. Nick and i were thinking of hooking up to the top and taking out a few feet at a time. it still has branches tangled up in the powerlines. (see the first picture) so it needs to be a delicate procedure for sure. i will probably just leave the last foot or so and throw a potted plant or something on it.

Back