• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Depressed?

hologram said:
Do any of you get depressed about your own cherokee after seeing other's on this site. Aroung my small town I feel good about mine. I love it. Then i see all these other cherokee's that I wish mine was set up like. Suddenly I get humbled! I guess i can just look at them as good "role models" for mine to become. "In another five years I'll have enouph money to do that to mine."
:guitar:

A very easy way to solve this problem that helps me sleep at night:

Acept the fact that my xj is a POS!!!!!!

P.S. How in the hell did this post go to talking about shooting the S**t out of little fuzzy creatures? Why waste the bullets, that why you run over them with the jeep.

Last edited:
junkxj said:
A very easy way to solve this problem that helps me sleep at night:

Acept the fact that my xj is a POS!!!!!!

P.S. How in the hell did this post go to talking about shooting the S**t out of little fuzzy creatures? Why waste the bullets, that why you run over them with the jeep.
That is if you actually have a Jeep that you drive on the road.

At this point, you use a trailer and have a DD that's not even of the Jeep persuation.

So I'd run over them in a Dodge or Chevy.

Or shoot them.

I drive my xj on the road and it is still a POS. The reason for this is lack of money/common sense. Although I do get to run over small creatures with it.Or just shoot them.

junkxj said:
:laugh2:

Yea, but it's still fun to shoot em. Although steel shot is expensive as hell. That's what I don't miss much.....:D

Lincoln said:
At least it won't find anything.

Besides you will be begging to shoot my penis compensator.

Buckshot on bunnies should do the trick:
http://www.browning.com/products/catalog/firearms/detail.asp?value=010B&cat_id=011&type_id=219

bullshit.

go beretta or go home

319UrikaGoldSporting_SilverReceiver_S_maxi.jpg

AL391_Teknys_20_S_maxi.jpg

hologram said:
Do any of you get depressed about your own cherokee after seeing other's on this site. Aroung my small town I feel good about mine. I love it. Then i see all these other cherokee's that I wish mine was set up like. Suddenly I get humbled! I guess i can just look at them as good "role models" for mine to become. "In another five years I'll have enouph money to do that to mine."
:guitar:
All the time.what really sucks though is when you spend your hard earned cash on a part from an unscrupuus vendor that is junk or doesnt work as promised. NAXJA

Beezil said:
bullshit.

go beretta or go home

319UrikaGoldSporting_SilverReceiver_S_maxi.jpg

AL391_Teknys_20_S_maxi.jpg

They don't make 10's. Pretty is one thing, brute force rules.

When your looking down the barrell of a 10 guage, everything becomes so, so clear.

Lincoln said:
They don't make 10's. Pretty is one thing, brute force rules.

When your looking down the barrell of a 10 guage, everything becomes so, so clear.

yeah, we'll see about that won't we?

(shedding orange camo)

Back