• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Deep creek pics from out last run...

DAMN Julio. Looks like you are a wheeling machine!!!! hahaha

thanks andy! i know i been hogging up your equipment. When do you need it back? i feel bad that i still have it.

send me your number as i forgot to save it on my phone.

JUlio

sweet pics. I have some from both weekends on my phone but the darn thing won't connect to my puter

thanks andy! i know i been hogging up your equipment. When do you need it back? i feel bad that i still have it.

send me your number as i forgot to save it on my phone.

JUlio

No worries bro. At least it's getting used. I'll hit you up if/when I need it. You have to use that tow strap yet? I haven't seen any pics of you getting pulled.........haha

cool, cant wait to see what you build next. your last rig was a beast. BTW, what you gonna do with that busted up light bar? i can probably make it work for my bumper...:p

Don't know anything yet. I have a couple of prospects and maybe even a real cool deal going...

As for the light bar, I am gonna remove it next week and see if it can be used. If so, I may reuse it myself. If not, then it will be up for grabs...

Don't know anything yet. I have a couple of prospects and maybe even a real cool deal going...

As for the light bar, I am gonna remove it next week and see if it can be used. If so, I may reuse it myself. If not, then it will be up for grabs...

cool man, well i had fun wheelin' with you and i hope you get a rig going soon. i may go wheelin' this weekend again... i know, im addicted. :p

Back