• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Deep creek pics from out last run...

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
yeah, i know... it took me a while to get them up.... haha, story of my life...

anyway, these are pics from 2 weeks ago when we wheeled Deep Creek. Had a blast and wanted to share ( finally ) with the rest of you.

enjoy.

Also working on the video from this past weekends gold mountain run. its loading to youtube as i type this.
DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics Julio!

sooo... by seeing this little white jeep wrangler take the trail like a champ, do you think my stock height xj would have any problems making that same trial?

might have to make a venture up there with ajtorris if he wants to take the trip

first ty ty ty for finally gettin these great pics up - 2nd, that's not exactly a stock wrangler - looks can be deceiving - deep creek is a tough trail - run it w/ someone u trust - we had a great day & great run, but shiiite happens sometimes

sooo... by seeing this little white jeep wrangler take the trail like a champ, do you think my stock height xj would have any problems making that same trial?

might have to make a venture up there with ajtorris if he wants to take the trip

I dont see why not. just make sure you arent running any sway bars and im sure it could be done. then again, i would ask terryG to be certain. i did this with a locker in the front and open rear.

first ty ty ty for finally gettin these great pics up - 2nd, that's not exactly a stock wrangler - looks can be deceiving - deep creek is a tough trail - run it w/ someone u trust - we had a great day & great run, but shiiite happens sometimes

looks very deceiving... idk i would consider myself a good driver as far as trail running goes, i can pick lines ahead of time plan my route etc etc, but your very right i need to go with someone i trust, and i do trust ajtorris wheeling so thats not the problem lol, i just like the idea of keeping my xj away from bodily harm :looney: that is at least until i get it paid for :shhh:

looks very deceiving... idk i would consider myself a good driver as far as trail running goes, i can pick lines ahead of time plan my route etc etc, but your very right i need to go with someone i trust, and i do trust ajtorris wheeling so thats not the problem lol, i just like the idea of keeping my xj away from bodily harm :looney: that is at least until i get it paid for :shhh:

guess that explaind why i dont care when i get some body damage...:p

Terry- this uploading of pics and vids is pissing me off.... really, its a pain in the ass process. especially with all the fotos in my photo bucket. GRRR!

i still have like 25 more to upload.

i was only givin u shiite julio - i know i can get them from u later - hey, how about next time u bring your laptop & i give u discs to copy? u had a good pic of my rig at deep creek, so that's now my desktop til i find somethin else - thanx

i was only givin u shiite julio - i know i can get them from u later - hey, how about next time u bring your laptop & i give u discs to copy? u had a good pic of my rig at deep creek, so that's now my desktop til i find somethin else - thanx

what i can do is just burn you a cd or if i have a flash drive i can put all the pics of your rig on that. but i think it be easier if i put the originals on a CD and gave them to you. :)

Great Pictures Julio. If you want, I will film next time with your camera so you can enjoy the ride. I just cant post them like you can. 2cool

Thanks Julio.... Great pics!

You probably have the last "action shots" of my rig! Oh well, a new one is on the horizon.... soon.....

Thanks Julio.... Great pics!

You probably have the last "action shots" of my rig! Oh well, a new one is on the horizon.... soon.....

cool, cant wait to see what you build next. your last rig was a beast. BTW, what you gonna do with that busted up light bar? i can probably make it work for my bumper...:p

cool, cant wait to see what you build next. your last rig was a beast. BTW, what you gonna do with that busted up light bar? i can probably make it work for my bumper...:p

Dips on your bumper!

Back