• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Death Penalty

JNickel101

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,371101,00.html

It happened in Texas - as Ron White says, "express lane". These two pieces of......should go directly from the courtroom to face a firing squad - where they should both be shot in the head. Multiple times.

Afterwards, everyone should walk by and say exactly what the one guy said he'd say to the victims' families.

This act absolutely disgusts me...

JNickel101 said:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,371101,00.html

It happened in Texas - as Ron White says, "express lane". These two pieces of......should go directly from the courtroom to face a firing squad - where they should both be shot in the head. Multiple times.

Afterwards, everyone should walk by and say exactly what the one guy said he'd say to the victims' families.

Sounds good to me. Capital punishment may not have a deterrent effect - but it can certainly be a preventive. If we whack these two idiots, they won't be able to kill anyone else for no good reason like that.

Send 'em to the front of the line.

I believe public hangings would stop alot of things like this but, with these two it would just, like what was said previously, keep this broadnax fella from ever doing it again. You have to be human to have human rights, and this dude, for whatever reason, lost his humanity along time ago.

a-holes like this need to get fawking beat to death. no of this more human way of putting them to death. make the a-holes suffer. then that might make people think twice about it.

Broadnax said:
I shot the driver [Swan]. He hit the ground, you know what I'm saying, but he leaned up like he was going to try to get back up, so I shot him in the head......Then his homeboy, I shot his a-- again, you know what I'm saying, but he was still trying to run off.....I ain't never seen nobody die like that, you know," Cummings said. "It kind of shocked me, you know what I'm saying. I was shook."
If you’re speaking English in a somewhat coherent tone of voice, I ‘DO’ know what you’re saying.

So quit F*CKING asking. You uneducated homeboy piece of sh!t! :smsoap:

I'VE GOT COOPUNS!!!!!!! No one has dropped a single "N" bomb yet. These guys deserve one. as Dane Cook would say How do you spell SHOOT YOU IN THE FUCKIN FACE

JNickel101 said:

I couldn't agree more. . . .

Certain punishments should match the crime, for certain crimes I'm a fan of the gibbet, right out in public, hang em up and let em rot.

I think that the family of the victims should decide how they die. If it were my family I would take great pleasure in torturing them to death, vice grips, oxy-acetylene torch, cordless drill, get midevil on his ass.

The Hard Struggler said:
I think that the family of the victims should decide how they die. If it were my family I would take great pleasure in torturing them to death, vice grips, oxy-acetylene torch, cordless drill, get midevil on his ass.
Thats all well and good most of the time. However you keep hearing about these families that want to forgive the ass holes. I just don't get it.

The death penalty shouldnt be used as a punishment. Im a firm believer that criminals who commit crimes punishable by death or multiple less serious crimes, shouldnt be punished at all. They should just be quickly and efficiently killed. If they cant live in a society, either outside on inside prison, they just need to be elliminated, not as a punishment but as a means of getting rid of them for the better of society.
Prison is a punishment for lesser crimes and lesser criminals. prison should be what it used to be, cold, wet, hot, nasty, bread and water, no TV, hard time, ect. Thats a punishment, not the good time hotels we have today.

x2!!! Unfit for society = society eliminates you. Problem solved.

I just believe that we should go back to how it was in the old west. Anyone who can legally carry a firearm should be allowed to carry it openly on their hip. No one will dare break the law because they would be constantly worried that anyone seeing them do it would shoot them dead on the spot.

I'm picturing a giant potao gun.
One big enough to lob some tater boys into space.

nuttin left to to clean up :thumbup:

x2elite said:
I just believe that we should go back to how it was in the old west. Anyone who can legally carry a firearm should be allowed to carry it openly on their hip. No one will dare break the law because they would be constantly worried that anyone seeing them do it would shoot them dead on the spot.

Have you thought this statement out?

Seriously, think about the 'old west'. It was one of the most violent times in our history as a nation. Armed bank robberies, cattle rustling, claim jumping, murder, and rape. Your open carry policy did little to deter violent crime. Plus how would you know 'who' has the right to carry openly? Does a person have to 'look' a certain way? What's to stop a criminal from 'looking' legal? Should we have the police stopping people doing random checks to see if they are legal to carry a weapon? What does that do to our civil liberties? What if the police do find someone who isn't legal to carry openly? Is that an automatic shootout?

All open carry laws do is make a few gun owners feel safe, and make a whole lot of other people feel threatened.

Now concealed carry laws are a different story. I'm all for concealed carry.

Last edited:
It sounds like the one has learned somethin from it...like maybe don't be a friggin wannabe gangster! Broadnax should be done away with post haste. Stick Cummings in prison, see how he does and if he does alright, serve life. If he stays a douche, execute him. Hell, put him in prison and tell someone who's in there for life anyways to go ahead and take him out, no punishment. Let the guy have some hope that maybe he'll stay alive...:)

I'm not for the Old West necessarily, but not against open carry either. In AZ, my friend carried his .45 everywhere and rarely, if ever, did he get a second look. Obviously he put some thought in and didn't carry in the bank or Circle K, but you get the idea.

Stupid double post....

um...

"yeah, what he said!"

Most open carry laws have stipulations - as in, you cant carry in federal buildings or in places that serve/sell alcohol. I learned that walking into Wal-Mart in New Mexico with my XD-40 on my hip....lol

But anyway, I think the only tax dollars that should be spent on these two assholes is for the cost of ammunition....

BlackSport96 said:
I'm not for the Old West necessarily, but not against open carry either. In AZ, my friend carried his .45 everywhere and rarely, if ever, did he get a second look. Obviously he put some thought in and didn't carry in the bank or Circle K, but you get the idea.

JNickel101 said:
Most open carry laws have stipulations - as in, you cant carry in federal buildings or in places that serve/sell alcohol. I learned that walking into Wal-Mart in New Mexico with my XD-40 on my hip....lol

But anyway, I think the only tax dollars that should be spent on these two assholes is for the cost of ammunition....

Seriously guys, nitpick why don't you. :p

The point was that open carry in the 'old west' didn't do a whole hell of a lot to deter crime. . . .

Back