• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Craigslist things.

Last edited:
...But it's got a monster sticker on it. That strikes fear into the hearts of everyone else on the trail and adds 1500 to the value... And it's got that ultra-rare 4.0l V6. This guy isn't asking enough!!

Wow... I bought an 89 xj just like that one only 100% stock with 240k miles and it was 1800...

got a little story for you guys. this is an ad for a 93 jeep. he's asking $6800 for it in SoCal
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/3083424956.html

now here's the story. I responded to his ad purely out of curiosity of why he thought it was worth $6800
me "the 93 jeep. what did you put in the axles?"
he replies "they are stock. 8.25 in the rear"
me "well what are all the upgrades then?" (looks like it has stock control arms)
here are the specs:
straight 6
stock 8.25
stock D30
new discos
cb radio
roof rack
full spare
new radiator
aftermarket air filter
gas tank skid (not installed)
pillar light brackets
hi lift jack
small amp
me "would you take $2500 for it? I dont see all those upgrades making it worth $6800"
then he throws a fit about how it's better than all the other ones on CL because he's had it for more than 2 years and 'good luck finding one that's stock for $2500 and I'll congradulate you when you find one bro' and blah blah. I told him the specs on my current build and my current investment and said you can congradulate me now :D

then he lightens up and says 'well there's always a sucker out there maybe it's not you but someone will buy it haha'

cant find a POS jeep like yours for $2500?? gee let me spend 2min on CL. there's his number. this guys has a terrible attitude and deserves to be flamed 1-562-833-9227

photo2.png

photo3.png

photo-1.png

Back