• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Craigslist things.

Maybe you guys can keep an eye open for me please, I'm looking for a xj/mj that pass's smog, straightish body and lift doesnt matter in the $1500 or less range. I'm trying to get back into the fun. Thanks! Sorry btw if I posted in the wrong place, but more than likely it will be found on craigslist :)

harder to find sort of built xjs that have never been offroad (like that one) though. Price is way high though

When have you ever seen a "sorta" built xj thats never been wheeled? That's like buying a dragsters that's never ran the 1320 :) or a dirt bike that's been "hardly ridden" or "like new" lol

I'm willing to wager it HAS been wheeled just never on anything aggressive enough to cause body damage.

I've learned buying used to assume the worst of the previous owner. Like my newest 89 xj... Bought it from an older lady, was her daily driver. Showed some receipts of care... Anyway got it home and found 4 quarts low on oil, front diff was almost empty, transfer case was pretty low and tires were close to bald BUT! It was never wheeled on a trail :)... I'm just sayin

When have you ever seen a "sorta" built xj thats never been wheeled? That's like buying a dragsters that's never ran the 1320 :) or a dirt bike that's been "hardly ridden" or "like new" lol

I was saying that based on what I saw and what he put money in with, or wasted money with. I didnt notice until just now that he said it wasnt wheeled. my first impression was a mall crawler. even if it has never been on a trail and has been well maintained, price is at least $3k high IMO

I was saying that based on what I saw and what he put money in with, or wasted money with. I didnt notice until just now that he said it wasnt wheeled. my first impression was a mall crawler. even if it has never been on a trail and has been well maintained, price is at least $3k high IMO

Oh I know, I'm just giving you a hard time ;)

Back