• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Corral Canyon May 20

there's a huge mountain bike race out there sunday, fyi. be careful on the road going up to 4 corners, as well as the trail intersections. give them the right of way, this is an important race for them. i do not think they will be on the trails we're running, but i could be wrong. i will look into it later to see for sure.

na, probably closer to 200. ive done that race before. i just called, it is NOT closed to us. the person who would know which trails are being run is not there, so i will have to call back later to find that out.
4 corners had a few spectators when i raced, but it wasnt really full or anything. i think we'll be ok.

I don't think this will be a big problem because they won't be using the same trails we will. We can meet up near the campground or further down the road to gunslinger if necessary.

Ok i just called too and guy at KENDA is sending me info for the "operations guy" for the race. Safety is the #1 concern yet they know they don't own the trails. Could make things difficult for us/them coming up or down the trail.

Sucks! New rear driveshaft won't be delivered until Monday! I have the front being extended and will be done tomorrow. I will likely just throw that in the rear.

Anyone have a spare front shaft I could borrow for Sunday?

Also looking for either a manual tire changer or someplace cheap to dismount and mount tires. I want to swap the 33's on the XJ for the 35's on my CJ.

Last edited:
so you'll be out there for about an hour and a half or so, which means you may miss us!

Back