• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Corral Canyon May 20

I need a weld a hole in my rear axle, reweld the perch, put a new pinion flange and u joint on the rear driveshaft. Probably won't happen. Ha.

Haven't decided yet. I know I am going to head down Saturday. I plan to hit up the Swap meet in Temecula and then head down to SD later in the day to meet up with a friend.

I may end up staying at her place or if she is up to it heading out to the canyon to camp.

Swap meet? I've heard they do one down there but where's it at??

I'm out. Blew a shock at Calico and won't get a replacement in time. Unless someone has some cheap 12' travel shocks they want to sell...~19" compressed/31" extended, stem upper/eye lower.

I'm out. Blew a shock at Calico and won't get a replacement in time. Unless someone has some cheap 12' travel shocks they want to sell...~19" compressed/31" extended, stem upper/eye lower.
pretty sure i have one for you. nothing fancy, typical white bodied shock. ill check tomorrow. you can borrow it as long as you need.

edit: got some for ya

Last edited:
i'd like to try bronco connector, but i dont want to split up or ditch the group.

Last edited:
Dan, got your PM. If your shocks fit I'll run the connector.

this should go without asking, but at least SOMEONE wants to hit up Alpine Brewery afterwards, right? That's my b-day and i demand at least one beer from there! :D

Looks like I'm OceanJet's biyatch for the day, so I'll see you schmucks out there!

And Dan, I thought your b'day was during SCF or something...? Regardless, I'll gladly join you for a pint or two (heck, I can have lots more, since I won't be driving!! LOL).

thanks!
my birthday is when the other date option was for socalfest, which was this comming weekend.

Carol. My wife will be there too! But she's always my........ :eyes: Wait she might read this. LOL

You know it's a contraction for "best itch-scratcher", right?

Cool, see you both there!

Back