• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Complete Dana 30

C_M

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for a complete, ready to bolt in XJ/TJ dana 30 w/3:55 gear ratio. It must be non-disco and I would prefer a 97+ if possible.

Thanks,
Craig

I have a complete D30 front end out of an 88' Xj that seems to be in really good shape. It has everything for the front suspension of an Xj still on it ( Control arms, Steering, Trackbar, Ect.). It is a non disco. and is 3.55 gears. I know it isn't the year prefrence you want but the older ones are HP. and i think that the newer ones aren't. Let me know if your interested, And if your going to Moab then i can bring it with me and we can swap there. If not then i live near SLC Ut. and could meet you somewhere.

HTH

Jerm S.

I've got a TJ housing and knuckles. I have a carrier, but no gears or axle shafts.......if you're not interested in Jerm S.'s axle. Same delivery options as well.

Back