• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coming soon brand new 37s and a currie Hi 9

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
so i think I'm going to wheel the current setup on the 35s to keep it cheap since ill be over built, i had a friend talk some sense into me and ill be swapping in an 8.8 i have with a chromo c clip eliminator kit, a full truss, and ill throw a ruffstuff cover on the thing as well. i think that setup will actually be stronger than the Hi9 setup i have right now.

im also going to be parting out my Tan rig soon.

Toyo MTs 37/13.5/15s
about 95% tread, or more.
on aluminum mickey thompsons , 5 on 4.5
things look great, i really don't want to sell them, but i wont be building 1 tons any time soon and id rather pay off some credit card debt and i can always buy new tires again once thats all squared away anyway and when i actually build 1 tons... probably grab 39s when i do that anyway.
I'm thinking 1500$ for the tires mounted on rims, will not separate tires from rims.

Currie Hi pinion 9" rear (wont be pulled from the jeep for a few weeks- I'm going to a standard cut 8.8 with a truss , chromos, c clip eliminator, spool)
set up with stock XJ shock mounts and leaf mounts, so its a direct bolt in for any stock setup XJ.
you just need to grab a 8.8 pinion flange for your driveshaft, they are like 30$ at west sac driveline.
(uses 8.8 reverse cut gears, and a 9" carrier)
full detroit, 4.88 gears, 35 spline chromo shafts, 8.8 disc break conversion
shaved bottom. thing is pretty darn nice. hate to get rid of it
this is setup from currie is about 4000$ new
i want 2000$ for the hi 9 rear

-blondejon

Back