• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

I'd settle for just the key, but I like being able to use the alarm. I guess if I can get just the key, I could leave the clicker key in the truck, and just use it to set and disarm.

well here is to hoping the rear end of my truck doesn't blow up. Original accident happened at entrance to my court so truck has been driven minimally since. Well today I had to run up to ft Collins and have to do it again the next two days. well the rear of my truck is popping and banging and slipping. I dunno if he hit the tire and bent something, or if when the truck got picked up if something gave when it hit the ground again. And geico told me im ass out to get it looked at, or even if something happens and totally fails, until the guy gets back Monday and approves it. Oh by the way ill be up in ft Collins area for a week or so before going back to the springs. Awesome

Sorry about your truck Mike.
Looks like your on the right track to get it fixed bro. Holler if you need anything

All good brotha thanks.

I get to move tomorrow. Up in between broomfield and Dacono area. Off Weld County rd 6. Upside is im super close to work. And the house I got a room in is absolutely tits.

well here is to hoping the rear end of my truck doesn't blow up. Original accident happened at entrance to my court so truck has been driven minimally since. Well today I had to run up to ft Collins and have to do it again the next two days. well the rear of my truck is popping and banging and slipping. I dunno if he hit the tire and bent something, or if when the truck got picked up if something gave when it hit the ground again. And geico told me im ass out to get it looked at, or even if something happens and totally fails, until the guy gets back Monday and approves it. Oh by the way ill be up in ft Collins area for a week or so before going back to the springs. Awesome

Sorry about your truck man. Hey we're you at A&W Water Services today??

Sorry about your truck man. Hey we're you at A&W Water Services today??
Ya that was me (as you saw on IG) truck looks all haggard with the back end all beat up. Hopefully itll go in to get fixed here soon. What do you do there? Seems like a cool place. They are by the book kinda folks and I dig on that.

Disgusted with America........

The homeless issue in this country is out of control. We spent 2 hours and couldn't find a bed anywhere last night for one adult male that came to our sub-station desperate for shelter from the storm.

How can we call ourselves a civilized society when we can't provide for our own in need? We can fund a billion dollar a day war........ but we can't fund enough government service to provide shelter?

All of our charity organizations were at or above capacity. The Denver Rescue Mission finally came through for us...... they were 60 over capacity but said he could come there and claim a place on the floor.

It was getting to the point that I thought about buying the guy alcohol and taking him to detox, or jailing the guy on bogus charges and drop the charges in the morning.........

WTF?

Looking over some of the capacities these charity places have, the number of hotels participating in placement services, etc... I bet we'd be looking at 1500-2000 beds? All full....... just in the Denver Metro area. That's not including the many homeless program facilities that house people for 30-90 day "get back on their feet" programs. I'm just talking emergency housing here.

Granted, many of these people are their own worst enemy because of drug use or entitlement issues....... but seriously, how can we not have something in place?

Rant off.

Last edited:

Ya that was me (as you saw on IG) truck looks all haggard with the back end all beat up. Hopefully itll go in to get fixed here soon. What do you do there? Seems like a cool place. They are by the book kinda folks and I dig on that.

I'm on there manifold crew/water transfer crew. Yeah it's pretty cool. I haven't been here that long, but I like it

Granted, many of these people are their own worst enemy because of drug use or entitlement issues.......

This is the only part of your rant that I agree with but I would also add mental issues.

Speaking of the guy you picked up, why is his lack of planning any of my concern? What ever happened to taking responsibility for yourself or picking yourself up by your boot straps? Whenever I see a 'homeless' person on the corner with their cardboard sign, I simply say a prayer hoping that they may find what they are looking for.

I refuse to be guilt-ed into feeling bad for those who choose not to control their own destiny.

This is the only part of your rant that I agree with but I would also add mental issues.

Speaking of the guy you picked up, why is his lack of planning any of my concern? What ever happened to taking responsibility for yourself or picking yourself up by your boot straps? Whenever I see a 'homeless' person on the corner with their cardboard sign, I simply say a prayer hoping that they may find what they are looking for.

I refuse to be guilt-ed into feeling bad for those who choose not to control their own destiny.

Yet you also have gone on over 5 mission trips to serve those unfortunate enough to live under those circumstances.

I'd sure have a shit-ton more money to donate to charitable causes and help the lost find their way if the Government didn't take 4 out of every 10 dollars I earn to fund the "charities" of their choice, like say billion-dollar-a-day wars to line the pockets of government cronies at the expense of the dead... just sayin.

Or how my great grandfather used to talk about taking in people and their horses and whatever while their life was experiencing a storm. The people would help out with work and chores to earn their keep until things were better for them and they were able to move on.

Hard to go look for work or help yourself when you are condemned by others already.
It's not about money ya know. Opportunity is worth more than any money you could give. Some refuse work, and they are if no aiding. But I've seen folks throw hay for weeks on end to earn a bed and food daily and eventually a spot as a hand on the ranch.

I agree. If only government and tax was smaller and family and responsibility higher.

The Colorado BS thread

The worst part is all the government aid to foreign countries when we have our own internal issues. That's what really grinds my gears.

I'm on there manifold crew/water transfer crew. Yeah it's pretty cool. I haven't been here that long, but I like it

Right on. You a day or night guy? I can't wait to get out of this damn classroom
And back in a truck.

Back