• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

The Colorado BS thread

Had a quick Moab run. Brother got his open/open Wk up hells gate. Was fun to watch. Good first trip to break him into Moab. My turd did ok too.

9600f063422b7387812abf7efa1b7cd8.jpg

46a0b65ee15c8f9245ca411acaa74f59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Colorado BS thread

True.

But still compared to the 78/79 KP 60...cheap :lol:

Those still go for $900+...on this side of the US $1k minimum.

Oh don’t disagree. I know you know the differences.
Just know most folks talk about regular sd60’s and call them super 60’s. The supers are something fierce. No need unless big power turning big tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Gents any thoughts on where to get or what to use as a large rubber exhaust hander replacement. The one on the trans cross.

I figure if something sizeable existed I can twiddle it to fit and drill out the hanger insert.

Nice pics Mike, I’m jonesing to go back and run Hell’s Gate plus some more trails.

I have an 88 Ford HP KP D60 w/ factory 4.10’s that’s disassembled and missing brakes sitting in storage for my build. I really contemplate selling it and buying a 99-04 SD D60 for my truck. Then use the C’s and knuckles off of the D50 to build a front 9” for the buggy.

All I remember is it was like someone took a giant bucket of VW sized rocks and threw them into a creek bed. We got lost a few times on it and I got the Jeep wedged on it’s side between two rocks.

Zero luck on google machine

What’s the black trim stuff everyone uses on cut fenders?

Anyone ever run road 21 trail?

I have no business going near it lol, just saw it online and curious if anyone knows it?

It’s local ish to me. Haven’t driven yet only rode along. There are usually a variety of lines to pick you poison for difficulty. Apparently a good rain will change the trail significantly, but that’s most

Nice pics Mike, I’m jonesing to go back and run Hell’s Gate plus some more trails.

Thanks.
I’ll be back out this week with the Tacoma trying to draw some attention during ejs. See how she does with new front diff. First time out there with all the new stuff.

Amazing what a little concentrate degreaser and pressure washer with hot water hooked up can do :greensmok

32671457627_dedd709893_k.jpg

47613919171_29adfa367d_k.jpg

Put in a reman'd/recycled battery in Nikki's XJ yesterday. Had to trim the battery tray and make a custom hold down rod for the Group 34 battery, but it works! Decided to give her engine bay some love since it was rather...dirty. Pressure washer also cleans out the radiator overflow bottle reeeeal well :D

Wish I knew about these before I bought the Trepadors...these actually look good unlike all the narrow skinny Stickys ... like my narrow treps...47684217_2384465688250109_1661043099528331264_n.jpg

For some reason your pictures never show for me.

It seems when I attach some folks can and some can't see them not sure why . The pic was of a 46 usd sticky these and the 43 mickey Thompson sticky I would trade in the blink of an eye in place of the Trepadors as I still don't like skinny tires and both the Mickey Thompson and USD are wide enough to look good vs the rest of the stickys ...the 46 usd only runs $10 less per tire than what 4wp gouged me for on the Trepadors.

It seems when I attach some folks can and some can't see them not sure why . The pic was of a 46 usd sticky these and the 43 mickey Thompson sticky I would trade in the blink of an eye in place of the Trepadors as I still don't like skinny tires and both the Mickey Thompson and USD are wide enough to look good vs the rest of the stickys ...the 46 usd only runs $10 less per tire than what 4wp gouged me for on the Trepadors.

And both of those tires will suck compared to Treps, let alone Red Labels.

If they're the 46" Sticky I'm thinking of...they're laughable so far.

Mickey Thompsons last I checked weren't for hard technical wheeling...

Back