• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: TRADE: almost finished MJ trailer for Tow Dolly

Can I donate a can of whoop ass :cool:

Re: TRADE: almost finished MJ trailer for Tow Dolly

Can you post a picture? I may trade you green paper with dead presidents printed on it.

I may be able to get a dolly if you need one instead of pictures of Presidents.

(Also, would you be willing to meet in Trinidad. Just asking. If not I go to the springs every once in awhile anyway)

Thanks

Re: The Colorado BS thread

The story that popped up in my headlines:
http://www.yakimaherald.com/news/yhr/thursday/2966638-8/first-outing-in-new-jeep-in-hills-outside

A little bit of Google later:
http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php/topic,171143.msg2261918.html#msg2261918

mistakesdemotivator.jpg

these fricken crawlorado guys on FB....SMH all day long.....
kid posts that he needs a stock tie rod with ends, ok i have a few
free, come by and ill hook you up

guy comes by, so i ask why he needs them
turns out he's getting a pinch or three of DW. One of his buddies told him he if he could twist the tie rod the ends were bad.
so after a once over i find the wrong bolt in his trac bar causing it to walk all over the place and a bad hub. no issues with his steering otherwise. Hooked him up with a bolt and a NAXJA card. hopefully he starts looking at clubs that care more about actual jeep stuff than how big a light bar you have....

Finally!!!!
Freedom!!!
Days off after almost 5 weeks nonstop. I could cry out of joy.

I should prolly shut it and be happy I'm employed. But seriously. 600 hours since last days off. Fml.

instead of going to bed yesterday when I got home I ended up leaving for Comstock ,Ne to grab a basicly new set of 42 TSL for $800 with free wheels that have the offset I wanted for wider stance ,and $120 in Diesel and awake for 38 hours ...lol...it's so easy to drive 850 total miles when you set the cruise at 80mph as oppsed to my company truck at 65 . I just could not bring myself to fork over $5,000 for a set of tires and plus 17 inch wheels ...lol...I now have the cash to Buy Solid knuckles/arms...yukon 4340 locking hubs and and Atlas as well as the little bs stuff to stretch the rear out another 4-6 inches ...now it's time to pull ot the groover for the tires and for the xj and assortment of cutting tools for to open up the wheel wells and decide iof I'll use the stock tank or an RCI cell...I'm cheap and can't see a reason not to just plum th estock tank in the cargo bay ,but maybe i'm misssing something in why it would be a bad idea ?

these fricken crawlorado guys on FB....SMH all day long.....

guy comes by, so i ask why he needs them
turns out he's getting a pinch or three of DW. One of his buddies told him he if he could twist the tie rod the ends were bad.

Yeah that group makes me bang my head against the monitor at times.

care more about actual jeep stuff than how big a light bar you have....

You shush....

:D

Finally!!!!
Freedom!!!
Days off after almost 5 weeks nonstop. I could cry out of joy.

I should prolly shut it and be happy I'm employed. But seriously. 600 hours since last days off. Fml.

Jeebus dude! I'd probably go off the reservation working that many days in a row!

I'm cheap and can't see a reason not to just plum th estock tank in the cargo bay ,but maybe i'm misssing something in why it would be a bad idea ?

Have you thought about doing the drop in tank mod? Then you can box over the top, and bottom if you want.

Its funny the things you think you're just going to need to throw away...but decide to list on CL for free.

Listed up a 14"x14"x10" box I have stuffed full of wire that was from my harness on the XJBuggy from when I stripped it.

Listed it later last night...and holy crap between about 8pm and now (8:30am)...I've gotten nearly a dozen emails wanting it.

I could understand if it were larger wire (meth heads), but this is mostly 18-22 gauge wire.

Oh well, gets it out of my garage!

Its funny the things you think you're just going to need to throw away...but decide to list on CL for free.

Listed up a 14"x14"x10" box I have stuffed full of wire that was from my harness on the XJBuggy from when I stripped it.

Listed it later last night...and holy crap between about 8pm and now (8:30am)...I've gotten nearly a dozen emails wanting it.

I could understand if it were larger wire (meth heads), but this is mostly 18-22 gauge wire.

Oh well, gets it out of my garage!

Man, you are crazy. You could have recycled that and bought some crack.

!

Have you thought about doing the drop in tank mod? Then you can box over the top, and bottom if you want.

I'm not sure just how much fender I'm going to cut if i leave enough for the fuel door I may do that as to keep stock filler ,but I may cut a very high flat line close to the window . I was going to go buy the 44 pitbulls on 20 Stazworls in COS as the price was pretty sweet ,but the Pits seem to be even bigger than 44 tsl or boggerrs ,and I'm not sure how they would treat me with broken parts as they make the 14/60 look like 37-38s make a 30/35 look between them , and i'm afraid i'd be replacing parts every other trip .

I got the email from the Forest Service Volunteer Coordinator: I told him we are in for another year with the Adopt-a-Road program. We will have club posters to put up this year. :)

Back