• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

The Colorado BS thread

Work sucks. Boss micromanages me and for the pay it isn't much worth it.

Thinking about law enforcement. Applied and stumbled with Fort Collins. Thinking about getting POST with GI
Bill that will pay for it.

Suggestions?

Re: The Colorado BS thread

You of all people should know that its kind of an untold courtesy that we allow past BOD members access to the BOD forum

This is not something my BOD ever did and we all relinquished access when our terms were up as well. Based on your statement and what I see in the members forum it might be a good idea to put a policy in writing, e.g. a sticky in the BOD forum.

This is not something my BOD ever did and we all relinquished access when our terms were up as well. Based on your statement and what I see in the members forum it might be a good idea to put a policy in writing, e.g. a sticky in the BOD forum.

ummmm wrong lol

ummmm wrong lol

You were never on my BOD. Also I am the one who specifically emailed Johnny to change the password when we came in and again when we all left. If the new password was redistributed to prior members well then that's really beyond the scope of my statement. Which is exactly why there should probably be some policy in place instead of each BOD member just doing what they feel like with forum access.

Didn't know that was you! I'm the dude that was in with a girly and then in the next day to pick up a 13 bolt cover

Why is it that the one weekend I have time to get things done, all my stuff breaks and the places that stock spares are all closed for the holiday weekend?

guess what i stumbled onto?
IMG_0203_zps2d48c2a2.jpg

ok i ll tell ya--
a mustang. original turbo car even....unsure of the year..... unwrecked, dash uncut, carpet 99% like new. no collision damage.....i THINK this is a Pre SVO era turbo mustang. sitting covered up for 20 years...dash has no cracks...it is like new. has the original oem hood with huge uncut scoop on it. i WILL be making this one in Carbon Fiber!!
more pics and details to come. i need to get it moved really bad. broke as fark.....come on Karma baby ! this is from my best friend's little sister. known her since 78 0r 79.
finally i get a somemwhat rare not quite basket case Project!!

... is that a 2.3 Turbo Lima plant I see?

Friend wants to put those in an old Ranger really really bad.

Yup, it is carburated. Why did the owner park it?

Back